Need friends: any boot campers/high intensity exercisers?

Hi,

I'm looking for more friends (always good) for fun, motivation and war stories about how tough our workouts are and how awesome we all are for getting out there and doing it every other day. I'm a 2+ year boot camper (running, push ups, hills, stairs, box jumps, wall climbing, squats, etc) 3x per week. I go to the gym every Sat for a change. Did a Mud Run last year and my first adventure race this Spring.

I am only 33% of the way to my weight loss goal so that is my main focus now that I'm strong and have good endurance. I have been eating lower calories the last 6 weeks to get a good jump on it again. If you are offended by that, please hit the back button and move on, i won't be offended either. I believe in being strong, maintaining my hard-won muscle, and most of all making exercise fun.

Want to be friends?

Replies

• feedmedonuts
    feedmedonuts Posts: 241 Member
    I am a member of Orange Theory Fitness, we do HIIT. 1/2 the class cardio, 1/2 strength based. Free weights, BOSU, rowing, running, body weight exercises, TRX, etc. LOVE IT!
  • jonquility29
    jonquility29 Posts: 1 Member
    An Orangetheory fitness just opened this week near me. I have joined and have enjoyed the mock classes. How do you log the workout in myfitnesspal?
  • hotsungirl
    hotsungirl Posts: 107 Member
    I heard the Orange Theory was *intense* circuit. How is it???