New user! :)

Options
Hello! I am a new user to myfitnesspal. I'm looking to lose 25 to 30 pounds. I've been struggling for the last 3 almost 4 years since I had my last child! I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you and read some of your stories and tips! I wish all of you well on your journey to a new you and health!

Replies

• MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You'll love it here :)
    I'm sharing somewhat of the same journey as you. I've been struggling for the past 2 years to rid myself of the baby weight (i have 2 year old twins). I've been here since August 29th and have lost 18lbs. MFP is definitely a great community & you'll definitely be successful here :) Keep your head up & get in the game :)

add me if you'd like!!
  • queenburgess98
    Options
    Hello MissesG! What are your tips? How have you done it? I feel like I've been so stressed and I try to squeeze in what I can when I can. I've just started logging in my foods and what not. I'm going on cruise in February and I don't want it to be like that last one two years ago! I was insecure, had nothing to wear and I refuse to buy clothes until I start losing weight.. lol.. I'm hoping to gain a lot of knowledge from this site and all of you who are members as well. I'll be sure to share any tips that I learn along the way! Thank you for the nice welcome as well :)
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou: You are gonna love it here. Its such a good site and people are just so great! Good luck!
  • queenburgess98
    Options
    Thank you anu!
  • niknok28
    Options
    Hello I am new here as well! Welcome and good luck on your progress! I don't have baby weight but I do have bacon weight. The calories counting has helped me keep track of how much and most importantly what I am eating. I look forward to seeing you progress over time!

-Nikki