It's Easter... How's everyone doing so far?

Options
2»

Replies

• kk_140
    kk_140 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I'm doing good, I just had 1 serving of everything and stayed under my goal for the day. I try not to think of holidays as a day to eat all I want, it is just another day. It isn't the last time I'll ever see sweet potato pie or a spiral ham.
  • foozletoozle
    foozletoozle Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Already figured all my calories and portion sized everything out in advance so I would not go over on calories. So far, so good. It's all about the planning!
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I dont like candy, so I am good there. I plan on eating ham, fried chicken, mac and cheese, candied yams, mini hamburgers, hotdogs wrapped in bacon, string beans with smoked turkey, and kale with smoked pork. Also all the yeast rolls. Also all the wine. No regrets. :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Sassymama66_75HARD
    Sassymama66_75HARD Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm not doing so well. I hit a rabbit with my car Friday. The kids are telling me I killed the Easter bunny.

Oh you mean with MFP, not doing so well there this week either. Its hit and miss. I'll get it together soon, I guess.

When my son was little my ex ran over a bunny on the way home from Easter dinner. Seriously - on Easter! Poor bunny!
  • PJPrimrose
    PJPrimrose Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    EPIC my diet bomb was EPIC. I'll get back to it and be OK

. Bunnies are suicidal. I'd tell the kids it was an evil impostor bunny. Everyone knows real Easter bunnies are pastel colored, carrying a basket and walk up right. Hopefully, your kids will buy it. If not feel free to make up something else!