Where Have All The Thongs Gone?

Options
So I live in Nebraska the land of the good life. It is definitely a good life, but it seems that there is one thing missing. Where has all the thong underwear gone? I only need a couple pair to wear under my dress pants so that there are no horrible panty lines. I searched our wide variety of stores (Walmart and Shopko) to no avail. All I could find was the packages of bikinis and briefs. I did find a couple pairs of G-strings that come with the bra. What the heck? I don't want dental floss for my butt I just want a thong! And....I am not looking for a bra at the moment. Maybe if I had boobs I would be more interested.

Off track a bit, but why is it that when I do start to lose weight it disppears from the upper region and nothing happens to the lower region. It is like the gravity has pulled all of the fat down south.

Back on track... I bought a package of the smallest butted bikini underwear I could find. I got home and put them on and my husband had a fit! He said that he could not believe that I paid money to wear granny panties. Victoria Secret you could make a trip to the country soon!! I guess my new incentive program will be that if I successfully lose 10 pounds I will pay for the gasoline to drive 4 hours to the nearest big city and hunt down Victoria's Secret. I mean really, I know the title says that it is a secret, but why must the panties be so elusive?

Replies

• CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Order them online!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Do you have a target? I know their Gilligan & O'Malley line has thongs.
  • nikki91950
    Options
    haha. i was just gonna suggest target, too. do you happen to have a bealls outlet?
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    I agree, if I were you I would order them and anything else you cant find online
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    I have no idea where to find them, but I like your thinking.
  • sexylonglegs
    Options
    I'm from bellevue! hi!

victoria's secret has a lot of them & usually good sales! buy them online!
  • sheenakerbs
    Options
    i lose weight everywhere but my chest, maybe go to your local naughty store the most likely have them.
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Victoria Secret... it's the only place I buy undergarments anymore. They have quite a few.
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    I agree with everyone else. Order online!

Cute post!!
  • melizerd
    melizerd Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    VS, Target, or online options of those work too.

I have found the G-string options to sometimes be more comfortable than the thong since there IS less fabric to ride up. Or just go commando with stockings on no one will know anyhow. I admit to rarely wearing any kind of underwear and no one but my husband and I now.
  • Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I know that I had seen a magazine article recently that the thong was on its way out and the boy short was the new thing. Stock up while you can because they might become impossible to find. :laugh:
  • KristyF08
    KristyF08 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I would order them from Victoria's Secret if your 4 hours from the biggest city... can go wrong with good old VS! I'm in Papillion/La Vista area :smile: Like others suggested Target has some, not sure if you have one close to you though. I know the Pamida in Plattsmouth had some (not sure if you have one of those close to you either). Good luck in your search though!
  • DancingDreamer
    Options
    maybe go to your local naughty store the most likely have them.

naughty stores always have thongs! :D
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    J C Penny has them. Maybe you can order on line?:smile:
  • CombatVet_Armywife
    CombatVet_Armywife Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I have no idea where to find them, but I like your thinking.

LOL....my first official laugh out loud of the day! Thanks RoadDog! :wink:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    The most comfy ones I ever owned are from Old Navy.

I doubt the thing will go away, no matter what the "in" underwear is.
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    You're issues is that you looking at the wrong place.
    Don't by crap underware from Walmart!
    Yikes!
    It's your um, privates - treat them to some nice panties - don't you deserve that?
    VS all the way baby!
  • ileitch
    ileitch Posts: 99
    Options
    You ladies can switch to boy shorts if you want, but don't expect the boys to switch to thongs. :laugh:
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    am i strange because i would rather go commando than wear a thong? works every time. no VPL (visible panty line) and the hubby doesn't complain. if you must have "protection" then check out Spanx. still more comfortable than a thong and has a little smoothing power as well... not the most attractive undies though...
  • camille45
    camille45 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    so funny!
    no matter though, it will be a while before i rock a thong anyways, but last i checked VS had em so thats the best bet