NBA Playoffs - Let's Get it

tedrickp
tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
Not sure there are many NBA fans here - but who are you guys pulling for?

Raptors fan here - and Toronto is thirssssty for some playoff action. Hate the match up with the FAR more experienced Nets though.

Every series in the West should be insane.

Replies

• Justrod202
    Justrod202 Posts: 10 Member
    As a Knicks fan I'm sad. But since I'm from DC I'll be pulling for the Wiz Kids. I would have loved to see a Wizards vs Raptors series because that would have been a lot more exciting that Wizards and Bulls
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    As a Knicks fan I'm sad. But since I'm from DC I'll be pulling for the Wiz Kids. I would have loved to see a Wizards vs Raptors series because that would have been a lot more exciting that Wizards and Bulls

Yeah i was actually hoping for this match up - two young teams back in the playoffs after like 5 years. Would have been super exciting.

I would have been scared of Wall tho lol
  • hikezilla
    hikezilla Posts: 174 Member
    As far as I am concerned, professional basketball season is just starting. All the rest has been boring boring boring practice for this. College basketball beats the NBA for energetic playing, inventive coaching, and far more yuks and giggles. The NBA sucks, until playoff time.

GO PACERS!!
  • Aquamum9
    Aquamum9 Posts: 51
    Love me some basketball. I've always been a fan of Kevin Durant, because he is just amazing. The Raptors do have a great young team, as do the Grizzlies. I unfortunately don't know too much of the match-ups this year, but I agree that the West's series will be mega awesome to watch. And despite where I'm from, I am not a LBJ hater... :bigsmile: