Ab workouts

Options
Does anyone know any good ab workouts? I'm getting bored with the ones I do and they aren't really effective anymore.

Thanks!

Replies

• dtcauley4
    dtcauley4 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    at home or at the gym?
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    Biggest Loser, Weight Loss Yoga with Bob Harper. I have seen the most difference in my abs b/c of that work out video.
  • mrsdero
    mrsdero Posts: 18
    Options
    Bump
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Bellydancing is really good for abs and obliques, and is way diferent than "the usual"! :wink:
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Bellydancing is really good for abs and obliques, and is way diferent than "the usual"! :wink:

Agreed! Zumba is great for the abs as well. Both offer flat but feminime stomach muscles, which are totally sexy.
  • kolbyjack
    Options
    P90X has a video called ab ripper x and it is only about sixteen minutes long. It is intense, and you will deffinitely feel it the next day!!
  • lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,458 Member
    Options
    If you have Exercise TV on Demand they have some great ab workouts from Cindy Whitmarsh. They are called Incredible Abs. All of them are 20 min. or less. Also if you have FitTV they have workouts on there that you could record. If you look at Target or Walmart there are some 10 Min. Solution workouts that target abs. Also check out YouTube for some great ideas, there is a site called bodyrock.com that has some great workouts. Hope this helps.
  • thesame10lbs
    Options
    My trainer says"Abs start in the kitchen"