Friendless and looking for motivators on my 1st day.

Options
MGJ123
MGJ123 Posts: 31 Member
Hello, in search of motivator buddies. I heard of this site looking thru apps on my phone. Totally pumped and wanna lose 30lbs!!! Yes, I have done the weight loss then gain back game a few times already. Tired of it and very uncomfortable in my own clothes. I need motivation. I am looking forward to having you....cheer for me on my good days, cheer me up on my bad days, and I promise to do the same for you. Hurry before I go up a size again!!!:noway:

Replies

• sim247
    sim247 Posts: 354
    Options
    Hello there,

Good days or bad days, mfp friends are always here for you! I am currently having a very bad day :sad:

Simone
  • xMiss_LTx
    Options
    Hey

Welcome!!

Its my first day too!! You will have loads of friends from all over who really all do give you great advice and support!!

Leanne xxx
  • boogie17
    boogie17 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    welcome to mfp!!!!
  • Tasha1476
    Tasha1476 Posts: 220
    Options
    Hey There! This site is amazing! Feel free to add me, we can support each other. :D Best of luck

Tash
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Sent a request! Welcome aboard:bigsmile:
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me =)
  • luly727
    luly727 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! Feel free to add me as a friend. I am online everyday tracking food and logging in calories etc..This site is awesome and very helpful ppl that will cheer you on and give you the support you need.
    Not sure where in Illinois you are, but I live in Illinois too, so I can stand on porch and yell the motivation to you :) LOL
  • MGJ123
    Options
    Yay, So glad to hear from you!!!!
    Sorry about the bad day Simone, but I wanna send you a bit of my 1st day excitement vibes. Remember your determination for getting involved MFP in the first place. You were feeling just as I am now. Maybe no lose today but tomorrow is another day.

@ Leeanne, I am so glad to hear from another 1st day"er!!! It will be great to motivate each other right from the start all the way to our goals!!! Wahoo!!
  • ChantelleSlight
    Options
    If you are looking to add friends for motivation, please feel free to add me, I love this site soo much and have found it extremely motivating
  • MGJ123
    Options
    Thank you for all of my new friend requests!!!! I can't believe how awesome this site is!!!
  • jmmtaylor
    jmmtaylor Posts: 225
    Options
    Welcome!! I love this site! I have lost 8.3 pounds and 3.5 inches total (hips and waist) since I started 6 weeks ago. :) Good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • Tish_Tosh
    Options
    Hiya huni, welcome to MFP! Everyone are your friends on here, we will for sure make you feel good on your rubbish days and congratulate you on your fab days!! You will definately lose your desired weight on here if you keep it up, and if you struggle at all, then talk to us all who will motivate you on!! Good luck hun, we all know you can do it :) xx

1779924.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I have been on MFP for 3 months, starting my 4th. It's the best decision I have made in many years. I have lost weight with diets many times before, but it was never a lifestyle change. This time is different; it's a lifestyle change, not a diet. Good luck on your weight loss journey. Please feel free to add me as a friend; we can help motivate each other.
  • sapphireeyze
    Options
    I know how you feel......I am looking to lose 30 pounds myself. It is always a great boost to have friends boosting ones ego and giving encouragement.....Count me in for your list of friends....:)

Leslie
  • kabjoyful
    Options
    I'm so happy to find this site! Today is my first day, too!

I need support to lose about 40 pounds.

I want to get more active. More than a year ago, I fell and injured my knee, followed by surgery in February to replace my ACL (using part of my hamstring), trim both minisci, and smooth the surface of the bones (this required micro fracturing my kneecap for healing).
  • fattyellis
    Options
    Welcome to MFP

This is a great site ...so easy to use and the forums are an excellent source of information.

Good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • hp25
    hp25 Posts: 27
    Options
    Welcome! I'll add you as a friend and we can help each other :)
  • determined99
    Options
    i'm happy to be your friend..........ive only been on here a few days and i'm loving the site and the people :smile: