Weight gain if I eat over 1200 calories

Options
124»

Replies

• Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Your logging is off. I don't think your being honest with yourself to what or how much your eating. Like someone said about the cheese steak...368 or something like that? No those are at LEAST 500 MIN! 1.33 would be more like 600+ calories. Your probably eating closer to 2,000 a day.
    Everybody is mentioning that sandwich haha. I actually ate a little less than 3/4 of the sandwich, and was looking for a food result that looked like it was somewhere near the actual calorie amount, so it was more of an educated guess. I didn't actually eat 1.3 sandwiches haha
    I would be super duper careful about using some of those food entries on MFP. Make sure what you choose to log from the data base has a * next to it, because that means its been confirmed by other MFP users. A lot of people modify a recipe and add it to the data base for the public to use, rather than just keeping it to their own food list.

I'd invest in a food scale, for weighing and measuring your food. You can get a nice digital one for $18 at Walmart and its easy to use.

I got my Pyle Heart rate monitor on Amazon and its a watch and chest strap and it was $26. A lot of people here prefer Polar HRMs, so if you can afford that, than go for it.

Those are the best two tools to help you be more accurate in your logging food and calorie burns during workouts.
  • MelonJMusic
    MelonJMusic Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Your logging is off. I don't think your being honest with yourself to what or how much your eating. Like someone said about the cheese steak...368 or something like that? No those are at LEAST 500 MIN! 1.33 would be more like 600+ calories. Your probably eating closer to 2,000 a day.
    Everybody is mentioning that sandwich haha. I actually ate a little less than 3/4 of the sandwich, and was looking for a food result that looked like it was somewhere near the actual calorie amount, so it was more of an educated guess. I didn't actually eat 1.3 sandwiches haha
    That's fine then. Your doing everything perfectly and you you obviously don't need help at all (so not sure why you started this topic) and all these people telling you the same thing that your logging is off are obviously totally wrong.

Thank you, I just think I have a huge problem with water weight when I do go over my calories I guess

Pretty sure you just missed the sarcasm from that one lol.