weightloss support buddies

Options
i am 32 and a mother of three kids, i am on my journey not just to lose weight but to have a healthier lifestyle. i know its not easy for anyone, so i want friends that will be there for me, and i will be there for them, so say hello :)

Replies

• roxanea
    roxanea Posts: 59
    Options
    Hello,

I understand what about needing weightloss support buddies, I could use one also I would be glad to be a buddy for you.
  • sally125
    sally125 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am also a mother of three. I am trying to change my lifestyle to set a good example for my kids. My youngest is still under a year and I am still working on the pregnancy weight but like you I just want to be a good healthy role model. My biggest challenge is not finishing their plates and finding time to exercise in my busy day.

Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have been on MFP for 3 months, starting my 4th. It's the best decision I have made in many years. I have lost weight with diets many times before, but it was never a lifestyle change. This time is different; it's a lifestyle change, not a diet. Good luck on your weight loss journey. Please feel free to add me as a friend; we can help motivate each other.
  • AzizaBell
    Options
    Hi, I am also a mother of three - still trying to lose the weight from the birth of my last child six years ago! I feel very positively about changing my lifestyle to a healthier one and adding more physical activity. It has been very difficult trying to get the weight off and KEEP it off! I would love to be your buddy - I could also use the support and encouragement.
  • CherryJellybean
    CherryJellybean Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    hey hey lets be friends! we can support eachother! good luck to u!
  • Deebo958
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I have been on here for about 5 wks and continue to be amazed with the wonderful people and the support and encouragement they give! I log my food religiously which is more help than I imagined. Good luck on your journey! We are here for you. BTW- I am the mother of three also- all boys!
  • sxyd409
    Options
    I am new to the fitness pal also and would love to have a buddy too..you have my support just do the friend request.