Skinny Saturday Challenge!

Options
:flowerforyou: Do you need a weekend boost? I sure do! Many times the weekend is a challenge to get through and we end up undoing everything we worked so hard for through the week. :embarassed: Take the Skinny Saturday Challenge and finish your weekend with a smile on your face! :bigsmile: Here's what it entalis:

Think double, double, double! :happy:
Double your exercise~ :tongue:
Double your water intake (within healthy limits)~ :drinker:
Double your willpower to stop eating after dinner and log every tidbit that crosses those lips! :bigsmile:

Just let us know now if you are in....then check in and out when you can tomorrow to let us know how it is going and encourage someone else. :heart: Grab a buddy and make the commitment! There is power in numbers....I know one thing for sure.....

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IN! :bigsmile:

Bring it on Mr. Saturday!!! :laugh:

Replies

• kymberlin
    kymberlin Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I have that exact problem, plus I do zumba sat mornings so sometimes feel like it's ok to eat a little more. I am in
  • Kminor67
    Kminor67 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I'm in... why not???
  • ljps
    ljps Posts: 9
    Options
    I'm in! So tired of the scale not moving, maybe this will kick it off. Have tweaked my carbs and protein and maybe that will help also. Work out at least 1 hour a day for this week 5x. (I am off work this week)

sw: 268
    cw: 259
    10-30: 255
    11-15: 250
    11-30: 245
    12-16: 240--my 6th anniversary
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I've got a wedding to go to on Sunday (10/10/10 he'll never forget their anniversary!) so I need to work a little harder on Saturday. I already know I'm having steak tomorrow night for dinner, so I have to plan for that during the day.
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    I'm in but I will not be able to post. Kick it girls!
  • gnakazawa
    gnakazawa Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Count me in! There are 84 days left in 2010...I want my New Year's Resolution to be "Save Money" NOT "Lose Weight"!
    Bring on the Skinny Saturday Challenge! :tongue:
  • MzMolly
    MzMolly Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    COUNT ME IN!! I need to kick my own butt tomorrow!!
  • tummer
    tummer Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    OK, I'm in! When I wake up I will put my shoes on and go for a jog/walk, and then again when my day is over!!!! Great idea... :smile:
  • Danielle_NOWStheTIME
    Options
    I'm In!!!! Zumba bright and Early which will double my 30 min daily workout...and The Water is a deff...Totally need to double that yesterday I only had 2
  • shonda1979
    Options
    I'm definately in. I just joined Zumba on Saturdays to make me get out and do something for the weekend. Tomorrow is canceled for the holiday so I will just hit the gym. I'm loving this challenge!
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I need a Skinny Satuday. I'm in!
  • zumba66girl
    Options
    count me in....going to take the dogs for a long walk first thing in the morning then head to Pumpkinville with my husband. Sounds like a great "Skinny Saturday"
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Count me in! There are 84 days left in 2010...I want my New Year's Resolution to be "Save Money" NOT "Lose Weight"!
    Bring on the Skinny Saturday Challenge! :tongue:

:heart: That puts things in perspective....what can we accomplish in 84 days! I am with you on having a new New Year's Resolution! Thanks and good luck today!:flowerforyou:
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I've got a wedding to go to on Sunday (10/10/10 he'll never forget their anniversary!) so I need to work a little harder on Saturday. I already know I'm having steak tomorrow night for dinner, so I have to plan for that during the day.

We have a wedding Sunday too, 10-10-10! Let's kick it up a notch today so we don't have to worry about reception food tomorrow. I plan on making wise choices at the reception and doubling exercise and water today. Today is walking in the AM and a video this afternoon. I am chilling that water so it will go down fast! I am primed and ready for an awesome SS! Here we go team!
  • raven5131
    Options
    Count me in! And just in time. I have Zumba this morning but am going to a Fall Festival this afternoon. Definately going to up the water (been a little slack lately). The walking will be great but the temptation will be greater. Gonna have to double my willpower! Bring it on! 84 days left before "New Years? I will still be on this journey but I want to be on this journey under 200 pounds next year. Good Luck everybody. Let's do this!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Alright, I've done 45 minutes of spinning so still need to get another 45 minutes in. Since I HAVE to clean my house (vigorously) and want to walk my dog, I should hit that easily. I've had 4 waters already and it's not noon yet. Time for another bottle! Good luck folks-we can do this!
  • HerbieSue
    HerbieSue Posts: 288
    Options
    I am going to have to concentrate on the will-power and water portion of this challenge due to puppy training class, afternoon birthday party and tonights tailgate and football game,..................................................good luck to me!!!
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Found you! I've already done an intense! workout andf then cleaned the house--vigorously--for a bit more than 2 hours. Lots of fluids, too, and the food has been very good so far.
    We are having barbeque for dinner so I am being very careful with my other foods today.
  • kymberlin
    kymberlin Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    My saturday is half over I did zumba this morning and had 5 full glasses of waterl Had a fiber one bar for breakfast. then had a small homemade cheesesteak with low fat mayo and 2oz of beef. Having roast beef for dinner and mite skip the potato and just have broccoli. Celebrated my step daughters birthday today and I bought store made cupcakes. Had the smallest one and counted it. Then later I am going out with the girls and will have one drink, maybe two. I already counted two just in case. My calories are good. Sunday is another big problem for me. I will work out home with the treadmill and biggest looser. And have at least 8 glasses of water.
  • MzMolly
    MzMolly Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Well I doubled my work out and will power!! I joined the gym today and worked out for 2 hours! I have done very well with my eating as well but I am behind on water! I better go drink! Keep up the great work everyone!!