Hey, hey I'm new and in need of a PAL!!

Options
Hey my name is Prissy and I am currently overweight.

Not to fear, because I am going to do something about it.

I am 5'3ft.

My current weight is: 13 stones or 86.4 kg or whatever you call it.

I currently wear size 14, but fluctuate between a size 16/18 which is surprising because I didn't even notice!

Now I've joined this gym, got myself a trainer and I've only used him once and I'm paying a fortune.

I want to eat healthy and obviously be smaller a size (8/10).

I'm currently working abroad until September and would like to be a size 12 (aiming to do this in the next 5 months) the dream being a 10 (UK size).

Any advice? I really need a pal! I mean really need one for encouragement!

Plus, I'm new to this site! Come say hi!

Replies

• PAGincroyable
    PAGincroyable Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My working hours are 8-6pm. I never eat breakfast. It's a real struggle!

I've recently stopped eating past 5pm because I'm less active then and my love for kebab is starting to show :-/
  • jsr0928
    jsr0928 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hello! I can be your pal across the pond! (Florida). I am not new to the site and struggle after the 2-3 week point. I am on a streak of 8 days, and AM GOING to get this.

So...make that fortune you are paying the gym and trainer work!!!! You will find a lot of friends here going through the same issues and everyone is very helpful and supportive.
  • laurie7075
    laurie7075 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Happy Easter! I saw your post and sent you a friend request~
  • 4mic
    4mic Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    No doubt, you can accomplish your goal. I'm sending you a friend request!
  • amandaakien
    Options
    Happy to support you. I've just returned from a three day bootcamp so happy to pass on any hints tips and advice whether it be nutrition or exercise. Good luck with your goals

In terms of paying a pt if you can afford it great but if you would rather spend the money elsewhere say on size 10 clothes then sticking to hints and tips and the nutrition advice is good. Also new classes out like metafit and hiit (granted they are not in every gym yet) make you burn calories throughout the day.
  • jonesie56
    Options
    Hi,

I'm new to this site , too and am looking for weight-loss buddy , too. IF you still need or want one please let me know. Look forward to hearing from you.

Happy Easter!