Calories for Resturants?

Gallen88
Gallen88 Posts: 171 Member
edited September 22 in Health and Weight Loss
I have no idea how man calories this chinese food is and i don't want to guess. I highly doubt that its the whole 979 cals i have left today. Should i just record it and just leave the cals blank?

Replies

• MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    chinese food is pretty high in calories :(
    is it not in the log at all ?
  • RedHotRunner
    RedHotRunner Posts: 850 Member
    I wouldn't be surprised if it was your whole 900+ calories. Try a PF Chang dish from the database that matches what you ate.
  • Also, if your Chinese place has a website, they should have nutrition facts listed somewhere. They can be tough to find though.
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    i stopped eating my favorite honey shrimp from panda express because it is wayyyyy too many cal for me.now i just ask for a sample and i stick with green bean chicken or beef and broccoli now and i find i can get my chinese fix with those low cal items
  • vkpmusic
    vkpmusic Posts: 343 Member
    There's a lot of Beni Hanna's , but a lot of it is finding something in the database that sounds like yours. A lot of the rest. don't publish the info on the websites...but it can be very high. For instance, 3 potstickers are 300 calories.
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    If no in this database - try Google search. I have found lots on information online. Just enter what you had one at a time with the word calores. Prepare to be shocked! Good luck!
  • Gallen88
    Well i bought Broccoli and Shrimp so i didn't think that was that bad
  • Gallen88
    If no in this database - try Google search. I have found lots on information online. Just enter what you had one at a time with the word calores. Prepare to be shocked! Good luck!

I tried that too and i couldn't find it
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Some restaurants have websites with the nutritional info.

Watch out!!! Sauces, soy sauce, breaded, deep fried items. have mucho calories! :sad: :brokenheart:

If you don't have much control over what is being ordered, I'd have a small portion (1/2 cup or less approx.) of a few things you enjoy. Pass on deep fried things.... order spring rolls instead for an appetizer.

ENJOY! :love: :flowerforyou:
  • Gallen88
    I found a generic one with like 468 cals. in the database..,.... guess that will do
This discussion has been closed.