New User - so far lost about 70 lbs.

Options
Hi everyone, I am a new user to the website.
I found out about this site from a co-worker.
The site is a very nice and I do enjoy reading the topics.

I have so far went from a weight of 281 lbs to 213 lbs.
I workout between 5 to 6 days a week.
I do a lot of Billy Blanks Tae Bo.
I am now doing other workouts like Shane T. Hip Hop Abs, The Biggest Loser DVDs and some of Exercise TV exercises.
There are some great exercises on the Exercise TV channel.

In Jan. I will start doing Shane T. Insanity, followed by P90X.
I hope to have both done by June, since one requires 2 months (Insanity) and the other 3 months (P90X).

Everyone good luck to you........

ps - have anyone taken the Insanity challenge, followed by the P90X and finished both in the required time???

Replies

• Joeysgirl
    Options
    Hey! I took the Insanity Challenge and did manage to complete it in the time, but it is tough. I think I skipped a day or two overall because of sickness or something (it was Feb-March this year). I have not done P90X though. I wouldn't worry about getting it done in the number of days really, just get it done when you can :) Good luck!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am a new user to the website.
    I found out about this site from a co-worker.
    The site is a very nice and I do enjoy reading the topics.

I have so far went from a weight of 281 lbs to 213 lbs.
    I workout between 5 to 6 days a week.
    I do a lot of Billy Blanks Tae Bo.
    I am now doing other workouts like Shane T. Hip Hop Abs, The Biggest Loser DVDs and some of Exercise TV exercises.
    There are some great exercises on the Exercise TV channel.

In Jan. I will start doing Shane T. Insanity, followed by P90X.
    I hope to have both done by June, since one requires 2 months (Insanity) and the other 3 months (P90X).

Everyone good luck to you........

ps - have anyone taken the Insanity challenge, followed by the P90X and finished both in the required time???
    Yes I have worked 2 months of SHAUN T (INSANITY), 3 months of Tony (P90X) another 2 month with Shaun T and just finished up ChaLEAN EXTREME that was 4 months!! Of ALL of them Insanity is the HARDEST! Whatever you choose I wish you success, just don't quit moving!!
  • howardrw
    howardrw Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the information...

I will post my progress once I start doing Insanity ( I have heard also that it is a tough one to do and it is not for "BEGINNERS").

Afterward I will post my progress on the P90X.

Just like I am determine to continue my weight lost, I am equally determine to do both by June 2011.