Happy Easter & Hello :)

Options
Good morning! I am Caitlin! I have tried MFP before but failed miserably and I think it's because I didn't branch out socially and try to find some support and advice/tips. It's hard to do that with people around you in person because lets face it, talking to your friends about your new healthy lifestyle gets boring and sometimes they don't wanna hear it! I would love to follow and friend some of you guys as well and offer some positivity and support in your journeys. Have a wonderful Sunday! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Chrissy8172
    Options
    Happy Easter girl! I've tried this before without much social support as well, but i'll definitely be your friend! We can do this :)
  • BOANM
    BOANM Posts: 2
    Options
    I've never tried MFP, but I tried talking to "friends" and i think that I'm connected with the wrong people at this point in my life. They are all pretty fit and I'm like blahhh..

It's time to branch out and lose this 45!

Nice to meet you.
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and Happy Easter! Feel free to add me. I log in daily and keep my diary public to my friends. I am very positive and try and leave supportive comments on all my friends posts. :)