Hi everyone, 28/f trying to lose 20 lbs!

Options
Well I found myfitnesspal through my dad. I love it and faithfully use it everyday! When I first started I was 148. Now I'm 140 which is great but I can't seem to get out of this range! I'm 5'2, female 28 yrs old, and proudly from New Jersey by the way :-) I don't exercise much but that's because I work a lot during the week. I take care of infants and I'm always on my feet, lifting weight constantly with my babies, and then I have my 3 year old daughter I'm always chasing and often pick up. I feel like that makes up for the exercise I don't have time for anyway lol. I gained some back due to my birthday plans but lost it quickly. I just can't seem to get out of the 140s and I wanna be 120-125! I started drinking more water this week will that help? (When I say more water I mean water, I never ever drink just plain water..so it's a big deal for me!). Granted I've only been doing this since march 30th so I know I gotta give it some more time. If anyone has any suggestions or been stuck what did you do? Thanks!

-Lauren