My name is Matt

Options
I'm on a mission to lose about 40 lbs of fat and gain about 20 lbs of muscle,,, right now i'm just starting to dieting and working out on a regular basis.. I would like some friends in my corner to help me along the way.. I'm always in need of a new tip or a new recipe or something.. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all while we go on this journey together.

Replies

• allie7383
    allie7383 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Welcome Matt!! The site is great for all the things you're looking for, whether it's workout tips, recipes, or just a place to vent when you have a bad day. The amount of support on here is amazing! Sending you a friend request!
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Welcome Matt :) The first thing to realize is that this isn't a diet, per se ... it's a way to relearn what proper proportions look live versus what you are used to seeing :) Stick with the program, search the forums and look at the success stories. Join a challenge to get you going make friends. This site is great :)
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    welcome matt. Hope this site helps you like is has for lot of others. here is a guy thread where we all try to pushe each other Man to Man: A Support System for Men (part 2) - part 2. stop by and see if we can help
  • alissaanne
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!! I love this site and I keep it as my home page so every time I get online I have to see my profile and it reminds me...."what have I done today that is going to get me to my goals?"