From the TV Table of Sad Grandpa

Options
2»

Replies

• Sad_Grandpa
    Sad_Grandpa Posts: 129
    Options
    I don't have a desk like some people, but I can drink scotch and make enough room to write here while I relax after a fantastic lunch. I am here to help. Here is my advice on this sunny, glorious holiday.

Enjoy your meal and time with family and friends. Don't stress over the calories. Enjoy some ham. Or lamb. And eggs. Definitely potatoes. And some candy. It's one day. Live a little.

Maybe go out in the backyard and play some croquet or bocce if you want exercise (Important note: Bocce is one of the few sports that does NOT require you to put down your drink when playing.)

Then get back at it tomorrow. And stick with it. No quitting. And for Pete's sake, stop all the whining.

Fixed it for you...

That is an excellent fix.
  • fgrice11
    fgrice11 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Love it:smile:
  • erzilie
    erzilie Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    sad grandpa two-hand jammin' the truth on easter sunday.

i have never played bocce but the idea of not having to put down my beer for any reason intrigues and interests me.
  • krennie8
    krennie8 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Totally agree. What frustrates me a little is those who have the chance of creating special memories with their families, spending their time analysing and panicking over the calories. It is ONE damn day. Some of us did not even get the chance to spend the day with loved ones or have a nice homecooked meal for the day. Your loved ones will not be around forever, you never know what is around the corner so for goodness sakes, fully embrace the time you get to spend with them.

+1, i'm 7 hrs away from mine, roommate went to her family, and so I'm home alone watching Medium and eating. Oh well I'm not religious anyway although I did like the candy. Not that either has to do with the other.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_mqtt6o8JwA1qz4rgp.gif
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_mqtt6o8JwA1qz4rgp.gif

This.