Sort of New

Options
Hello! I've been here for a couple months now but have never really gotten a chance to connect with the community. So I just wanted to say Hi to everyone and tell you a little bit about myself and hopefully get to know quite a few of you!

My name is Kayla, I'm 20 years old and when I started @ MFP.com a couple months ago I weighed 256.6 lbs which was the highest I had ever been. I am currently down to 244 which feels amazing! I'm hoping the taste of success will fuel me to lose more than 100lbs!

I've always been incredibly self conscious of my body, and years ago I remember thinking how fat I thought I was.. what I would kill to weigh now what I did then!!! So as much as this journey is about weight loss and reforming my body, it's about reforming my confidence and realizing that I am beautiful and can be proud of myself and they way I look - which I think is probably true for most of us here!

Some of my goals here are numbers based (i.e. 15lbs total lost by Oct 31st) but a lot of them just have to do with realizing I am as gorgeous as my husband tells me I am everyday!

So I welcome each of you into my world and hope to become a part of your journey as well! Feel free to post your story!