Back fat

Options
amanstewa3
amanstewa3 Posts: 60 Member
Out of all of my fat, I hate my back fat the most. In fact, I had it lipo'd several years ago but it has reappeared with weight gain. I want to lose about 35 pounds although this isn't a set number. I basically just want to look good naked.

How much did you have to lose to get rid of the back fat? Feel free to share pictures. I need some inspiration!

Replies

• katznkt
    katznkt Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I had lost about 50lbs when my back started to look way better. I ate healthy, walked and did pushups.

I have a picture of my back in a strapless dress at different weights in my profile I think that you can see the difference. I love my back now. Just working on my tummy.

But really, I lose weight in various places so different areas look.better than the rest depending on the weight. But it all looks better 20lbs later.
  • JoshD8705
    JoshD8705 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    When you lose fat it tends to come off the last place it appeared first, so if the back fat is the most recent, it should leave from there first.
  • beautifulwarrior18
    beautifulwarrior18 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I never had back fat until after I hit my "peak." Once my body hit maturity I started packing on a lot more fat in my abdomen and on came the back fat. I hate it! I didn't have it at 215 so I figure when I get down that low hopefully it will disappear.
  • tgmichelleee
    tgmichelleee Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Might want to ask for height and weight for this one to get a better perspective/gage of things.
    I'm 5"9 and I've noticed that I have no back fat around 165lbs ish

As to looking good naked -- couple shots of tequila should also do the trick.... or raggaeton music? I have stretch marks, love handles, and some back fat and still feel fabulous and sexy naked when the music comes on lol
  • amanstewa3
    amanstewa3 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Might want to ask for height and weight for this one to get a better perspective/gage of things.
    I'm 5"9 and I've noticed that I have no back fat around 165lbs ish

As to looking good naked -- couple shots of tequila should also do the trick.... or raggaeton music? I have stretch marks, love handles, and some back fat and still feel fabulous and sexy naked when the music comes on lol

lol! Tequila would probably do the trick!

I am 5' and 180. I wear a size 12 jeans and large top. I have a very weird body height/weight wise. (My sister is 5'2 and weighs about 165 and wears a 12 or 14.) I had a tummy tuck 6 years ago so my belly is pretty tight, although not totally flat now, I have no loose skin there. I've always had muscular legs due to gymnastics and being very active in my younger years but have a little flab on my inner thighs although I have a lot of muscle underneath. (I'm 34 now.) I feel like a sausage packed into tight skin, except for my back. It's flabby.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!