Eating too much junk

Options
Over the last 3 days I've eaten soo much and it's all been candy/junk and I feel disgusting.. How can I get back on track?

Replies

• mishtery
    mishtery Posts: 148
    Options
    I'm a chocoholic. To get the sweet tasting food..I have strawberries and any other fruit to stop my sugar cravings.
  • Edensienna
    Edensienna Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I overdid it too this weekend. I'm usually so disciplined.. I feel physically lethargic.

All I can do now is drink lot of water and start afresh tomorrow. If you pick yourself up and eat at the usual deficit then you are back on your weightloss journey :)
  • iPlatano
    iPlatano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Are counting your calories? Because as long as you eat less calories than you burn you will lose weight no matter what!
  • msbunnie68
    msbunnie68 Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    Stop eating it.
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    Over the last 3 days I've eaten soo much and it's all been candy/junk and I feel disgusting.. How can I get back on track?
    You just carry on as you were before.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Too much sausage never hurt anyone...

I mean.

Oh, well.. Try to portion the junk out. You will still lose on a caloric deficit. :flowerforyou:
  • David_AUS
    David_AUS Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    You ask "how do I get back on track?" - Just resume your usual habits to put you back on track, chances are most of the "extra KG" will almost feel like they are falling off as your body wants to maintain homoeostasis and will try to burn as much of the extra calories as possible. Enjoy your few days of indulgence it is not going to jeopardise your longer term goals. If you do feel ill than it helps you get back on track as this is how you probably felt alot of the time prior to healthier eating - so this is a good reminder also. Really I think this is a great experience as it helps your resolve to reach your health goals in the longer term.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

You make the choice not to eat the 'junk' if that's how you feel.

Personally I follow IIFYM and fit some 'junk' into my calories if and when I want to.
  • angf0679
    angf0679 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I indulged myself this weekend (mostly yesterday) and then did an intense workout to burn it off to stay under my calories goal. I have lots of chocolate and jelly beans that I received over the last couple of days. It's going to last me a long time, as I will be fitting all of it into my calorie goal over the next few weeks.