Hello, new boardee here...question??

Options
Hello to everyone, Im new to this program and was wondering if anyone other males had any sample p90x sample menu that they have had significant success with? Im 31 y/o 216lbs 36" waist, muscular body but with some new added daddy weight, appx 20lbs of it lol! Im no stranger to p90x but am back in the swing of things as of last week and this site was recommended to me.

Im currently eating the fat shredder portion or something very similar: 45% pro 30% carb and 25% fat.

Sample menus??? Much appreciated and thanks in advance

Replies

• Iffer75
    Iffer75 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Good morning to you. I would like to welcome you to MFP, it is a great site for motivation and support.

I don't actually have any menu ideas for you, as I am a woman. I have done 2 rounds of P90X and had amazing results, but I did not use the nutrition guide like suggested. I would have probably gotten even better results if I had. With that said are you a member of www.Teambeachbody.com? I am not trying to deter you from this site, but there are several threads in which P90X grads will be willing to help you out. I know there are also threads on MFP that will be able to help. I have just learned to use every resource possible to help get the best results possible.

I wish you the best of luck with P90X, it is an AWESOME program and Tony is a great motivator. :bigsmile:
  • ERPA79
    ERPA79 Posts: 3
    Options
    Yeah p90 is great I've done 2 rounds and insanity and currently started a hybrid program a week ago just trying to drop this mini spare tire I've accumulated the past 3.5 months! Lol