hooray!!!! finally reached my goal weight :)

Options
i'm super excited i woke up this morning thinking i'll weigh myself, but have been frustrated lately cause i've been stuck...anywhoo i couldn't believe my eyes....i finally got to 137 it's been 7 yrs (i was 137 right before the first kid) it took me about 5 months to lose 33lbs. Months ago I didn't think it was possible. I even got my mom and husband on this site now and they love it!!! if it wasn't for MFP and everyone that helped me this would have never happened. I feel Great now, i'm going to keep eating right and walk...i might even try for 130, and it will be high school all over again, lol....j/k :laugh:

Replies

• JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congratuations on your goals being met. I love MFP.
  • vkpmusic
    vkpmusic Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    OH CONGRATS!!!!! :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

HAPPY HAPPY SATURDAY TO YOU !

Now go out and CELEBRATE!

BTW...can we see before and after? :tongue:
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    Congrats girl!
  • angelsxzist
    angelsxzist Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. :flowerforyou:
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congratulations! This post is just what I needed! My weight has been at a standstill for weeks. The last 10 lbs are killing me! I am trying to be patient, but some days it makes me weary! If you can do it, so can I! Thanks for sharing and here's to you! :drinker:
  • fiafia
    fiafia Posts: 8
    Options
    What a great achievement !!!!

XXXXXXX
  • lkwilkey
    Options
    Congrats thats what makes this site so encouraging seeing everyone meet their goals.......wtg....
  • That's absolutely FANTABULOUS!!! I am SOOOO looking forward to the day when I make this post .... Well ... All over MFP!! I'm always excited to add new friends, and more support to my journey ... And even more excited about supporting and encouraging others!! If you, your mom, and husband need a little more support and push along the way ... Add me!! By the way ... DON'T FORGET TO CELEBRATE .... And I do believe .... That if you were to decide to try for the 130 goal ... You'd have no problem reaching 130lbs! You obviously mean business when you are determined!!
  • bikerbiz
    bikerbiz Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Congrats!!!!
  • colekay
    colekay Posts: 34
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!! means alot to me, and I do need to celebrate :drinker: i'm going to try and post some before and after pictures, just need to figure it out......
  • scarlettbleu
    Options
    Yay! That's wonderful! Congratulations!
  • elmct57
    elmct57 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Attagirl! Have to call you skinny for the new nickname now! :laugh: lol

:smile: Congratulations on such a wonderful achievement!:love:
  • freeatlast20
    freeatlast20 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    congratulations on reaching your goal!!!!! thats just what i needed this morning, i had put back on 2 lbs then today lost one of them....you are so encouraging....i LOVE mfp and the people on here. we all understand the trials we face on a daily basis and ive got some awesome friends on here that help me along the way...have a great day and again...congrats....WTG!!!!!!!
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Congrats!!! :flowerforyou:

Im so pleased for you!!! xx
  • BernieMBurke
    BernieMBurke Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!:happy: MFP definitely helps, buy YOU did it! When you set your mind to it, your body listens (and rewards you). All you have to do is look in the mirror.
  • Iron_Biker
    Iron_Biker Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Great!! Congrats!!
  • WhiskeyBravo
    Options
    Wow!!!! I bet you feel like you just got a stimulus check! woot woot....congrats sister!
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    HAPPY, HAPPY, JOY, JOY!!!!!!!!! Congratulations to YOU!!! :bigsmile:
  • AGG115
    AGG115 Posts: 62
    Options
    i'm super excited i woke up this morning thinking i'll weigh myself, but have been frustrated lately cause i've been stuck...anywhoo i couldn't believe my eyes....i finally got to 137 it's been 7 yrs (i was 137 right before the first kid) it took me about 5 months to lose 33lbs. Months ago I didn't think it was possible. I even got my mom and husband on this site now and they love it!!! if it wasn't for MFP and everyone that helped me this would have never happened. I feel Great now, i'm going to keep eating right and walk...i might even try for 130, and it will be high school all over again, lol....j/k :laugh:
    Ahhh! Yay!!! So it really can happen? Congrats to you!
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    That's so good for you - well done x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!