Emotional eating.....................................

fiafia
fiafia Posts: 8
edited September 22 in Health and Weight Loss
I there I just started yesterday. I am a very emotional eater to say the least ! It was to let you all know that there is something that might help you along in the weight loss journey.
For the past few days i have been taking a Bach Emotional Eating Kit. It is 3 flower essences to give you a helping hand with diet, detox, and healthy living regimes. It contains1 bottle of crab apple, 1 bottle of cherry plum and 1 bottle of chestnut bud. You take 2 drops each from each bottle, four times a day. I have been feeling great while taking them and i do not tend to crave a lot of food now ( which i always normally do ! ) And by the way it tastes great too.
it is :-
free from artificial additives and colourings
suitable for vegans
suitable for all the family
glycerine formula and alcohol free.
I just thought some people would like to try this product out.....it is worth a try at least !!!

xxxxx:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• vkpmusic
    vkpmusic Posts: 343 Member
    How does this work? Is it supposed to be a mood booster like St. John's Wart?
  • Sezmo83
    Sezmo83 Posts: 331 Member
    The Bach remedies are great imo. I always have Rescue Remedy in for times of stress, especially for my dog who's rather nervous at the best of times. Looking at gettin some Aspen and Mimulus for his fears issues.

Never thought of using them to help stick to a healthy eating plan though but the ones it uses seem to make sense.
This discussion has been closed.