insanity

Options
I started insanity last night. I felt like I was dying on the fit test ha okay an exageration but ya no what I mean.
Was so crap at sum of them but hoping I'll improve a lot!!

Only thing I have noticed is I have such a strong headache today! Didn't think I slept bad last night but its making me feel crap!! is this normal?

Looking forward to the workout tonight even if i do know I'll calf half way through ha

Cathy x

Replies

• angelsxzist
    angelsxzist Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    By "insanity" do you mean you started dieting? Or is that a workout? If you're talking about dieting, I just started 4 days ago and I had a super headache for 2 days. If you're talking about a workout, sorry can't help. Other than riding a bicycle, I'm not working out...yet.
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    By "insanity" do you mean you started dieting? Or is that a workout? If you're talking about dieting, I just started 4 days ago and I had a super headache for 2 days. If you're talking about a workout, sorry can't help. Other than riding a bicycle, I'm not working out...yet.

It's an INSANE workout program.
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    it definitely takes a lot out of you! have you drank enough water? you could be a little dehydrated.
  • SaraTN
    SaraTN Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    My recommendation is to make sure you hydrate properly before and after the work-outs. Drink small gulps during your workout. The primary cause of headaches is dehydration.
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    I agree with the others. I had done a 3 mile walk with 8 lbs weights on each foot, and had a headached because I had forgotten my water at home and I was sweating my *kitten* off.
  • mizfit
    mizfit Posts: 118
    Options
    I started insanity last night. I felt like I was dying on the fit test ha okay an exageration but ya no what I mean.
    Was so crap at sum of them but hoping I'll improve a lot!!

Only thing I have noticed is I have such a strong headache today! Didn't think I slept bad last night but its making me feel crap!! is this normal?

Looking forward to the workout tonight even if i do know I'll calf half way through ha

Cathy x

I am in my 2nd month of Insanity and yeah it's tough but such a great workout!!! You will definately need to hydrate and find some type of replenishing formula to help you get through the workouts. I still have a tough time with the floor exercises but just do what you can and work at your own pace and you'll improve along the way. There's a great thread going around called Insane chicks which you should check out and feel free to post on it as well.
  • catznolan
    Options
    Thank severyone for the replies I had actually drank over 2 litres of water yes so maybe it was just tiredness!!
    The headache actually dissappeared in time to do to nights workout...LOVE IT!!

Was hard while doing it and i did have one break (to find a torch for my fella lol) but feeling fab after it!! im afraid im not doing enough but i really cant push myself any harder and i do be drenched in sweat so i suppose thats a good sign!

oh and thanks about the thread will head and find that now

Cathy xx
  • penne356
    Options
    I have a question about insanity. Don't get me wrong, I love insanity but for the past few days, I'm having trouble going through the first week of the program. It seems that I feel unmotivated to push play and get lazy by the thought of how tough it'd be. :( What can I do to feel motivated to complete the 60 days program?