Snacks?!?!

Options
azlady7
azlady7 Posts: 471 Member
Hey guys. Any ideas out there for 100 calories or less snacks. Other than the obvious fresh veggie ones. The only thing I ever really buy for snacks (other than veggies) is the 100 cal bag popcorn. I am looking for stuff that is easy, quick and salty! Maybe some slight sweet stuff too. Thanks!

Replies

• whetzel3141
    Options
    I will have some of the following under 100 calorie snacks: Cottage cheese, cheese stick (Sargento's), sugar-free jello's and puddings with Lite Cool-Whip on top. I also have raisins and 1/2 of a ënergy" bar if I am really hungry. Hope it helps.
    P.S....There is a Kettle-Corn popcorn made by Popcorn, Indiana that is sold at Walmart and it is so indulgent and so low-cal! It is my all time favorite snack!
  • gingermoon
    gingermoon Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I hope this helps!
    Most of these ideas add up to roughly 100 calories.

1. 1/2 cup of sugar-free gelatin, any flavor, and two tablespoons of low fat whipped topping.
    2. 15 chocolate-covered raisins.
    3. Stir 2 teaspoons of chocolate syrup into a cup of coffee for Cafe Mocha.
    4. Six animal crackers.
    5. Add 1/4 cup of fat-free Ranch dressing to 1 cup of mixed fresh veggies such as zucchini, red bell pepper, celery, carrot sticks and cherry tomatoes.
    6. Either six saltine crackers or two graham cracker squares with 2 teaspoons of peanut butter or fruit jam.
    7. One 1/2 cup of fat-free ice cream.
    8. A luscious parfait: 1/2 cup of low-fat pudding layered into a parfait glass alternating with two crumbled vanilla wafers and a dollop of low fat whipped topping to garnish the top.
    9. Spoon 1/2 cup of salsa and 2 tablespoons of non-fat sour cream over a small baked potato.
    10. One rice cake thinly spread with fat-free sour cream and sprinkled with one tablespoon of crumbled bleu cheese.
    11. Place a marshmallow on top of a graham cracker and microwave until gooey, drizzle with a teaspoon of chocolate syrup.
    12. Cut half an apple into slices and spread with 2 teaspoons of peanut butter.
    13. 1/2 cup of applesauce and 1 piece of toast cut into four sticks for dunking.
    14. 10 dry roasted cashews or 12-15 natural almonds.
    15. 26 grapes.
    16. An eight oz. low-fat yogurt or a fat-free chocolate pudding cup.
    17. One two-inch slice of angel food cake.
    18. One hard boiled egg.
    19. Four Hershey’s kisses.
    20. Two tablespoons hummus with 12 grape tomatoes.
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    yogurt, granola bars, creamsicles...
    Pringles Baked Wheat Stix...these come in Honey, Pizza , and jalapeno and are all awesome for 90 cals a pack.
  • mandyc1108
    mandyc1108 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I love cottage cheese, but be careful with it as it is Loaded with sodium. I usually have a granola bar, it's somewhere around a hundred calories. Those snack packs of No sugar added puddings and jellos are good too.
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    bunch of raw almonds
    Special K cracker (multigrain) and laughing cow cheese
    carrots and hummus
  • azlady7
    azlady7 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    thanks for the ideas guys :)
  • 0cathy0
    Options
    not sure where you live but here in the uk we have oxo cubes..you disolve them in a cup of boiling water, and drink it. i like it because it is salty, i usually have a couple of rice cakes with it to fill me up. you get beef, chicken and veggie flavours. the have 17 cals per cube. if you cant get them where you are maybe there is an alternative. hope this is a bit of help.
  • miranda_king71744
    Options
    Wal-Mar has apple dippers with caramel. I found them in the produce section. I think these are around 100 calories, maybe a little more. I also like the snack packs, chocolate chip and peanut butter chocolate chip rice cakes, Quaker granola bars, animal crackers, and the 100 calorie packs of Pringles. Hope this gives you some ideas
  • leakewh
    leakewh Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Skinny Cow ice cream bars.....100 calories....
  • KtChiCa
    Options
    100 Cal Paks... Chocolate Covered Pretzels
  • Sharonemc
    Sharonemc Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I love 3/4 cup of chocolate cheerios....to make it extra fun, I sprinkle cinnamon on top. Yummm