Pizza

LisaGamerGirl
LisaGamerGirl Posts: 147
edited September 22 in Food and Nutrition
I have this delicious pizza waiting for me in the freezer. I do not have a weight loss goal except to not be gaining because I'm at a healthy weight and BMI. I really want to indulge in some pizza for dinner tonight, and it's 260cals for 1/4 of the pizza (it's about a medium size pizza). Should I limit myself to a quarter or indulge in a bit more? I think a 600cal dinner is a bit much, no?
Thanks for your thoughts.

Replies

• please. go for it! one meal of indulgence won't kill you :)
  • katkat987
    katkat987 Posts: 100 Member
    When i buy pizza i cut it up into about 6 slices before i freeze it, then just cook the one slice with some salad and sweetcorn or other healthy bits. That way i get the pizza aswell as a reasonably balanced meal x
  • Nikki, the only problem is I indulged in McDonalds last night so I don't want to up the calorie count on 2 days!!! Thanks though :) I forgot to mention that part haha

Katkat, I love this suggestion!!!! I'll freeze the rest. I usually put the rest in the fridge but that leads to unneccesary temptation.
  • haha yeah... last time i indulged two days in a row, i screwed up the entire week :/ mcdonalds sounds pretty good right about now! lol. i haven't eaten anything yet today :[
  • lungti
    lungti Posts: 9
    When i buy pizza i cut it up into about 6 slices before i freeze it, then just cook the one slice with some salad and sweetcorn or other healthy bits. That way i get the pizza aswell as a reasonably balanced meal x

I'm the queen of preparing healthy portions ahead of time, but I never thought of that....thats a fantastic idea!!! thanks!
  • sbranaghan
    sbranaghan Posts: 29 Member
    I say go for it. Its ok to indulge every once in a while!!!
This discussion has been closed.