90 Day Challenge

be_kris
be_kris Posts: 47
edited September 22 in Health and Weight Loss
I've started a 90 day challenge with my fiance! With Visalus meal replacement shakes. They taste so great, and keep us full for 4-5 hours. I haven't weighed myself for our 2 weeks yet, but he managed to lose 6 lbs since Tuesday! (it's Saturday now) and that's with NO exercise!!!

If you're interested, I can give you more information, please visit

christieb.bodybyvi.com

or email me for more info

christieb.bodybyvi@gmail.com

Replies

• nowic
    nowic Posts: 171 Member
    I am new to all of this- so I am curious- Does this mean you are not eating ANY food, just drinking? If so, what will happen when you go back to food? I ask this because I remember way back whan Oprah did a liquid weightloss thing, once she started eating again she gained it all back plus some at an alarming rate. So I really am curious.
  • be_kris
    be_kris Posts: 47
    No, I personally only do 2 meal replacements, the plan doesn't have you replace all three, and does not recommend it. But you can even do 1 meal replacement, for example you could have a shake int he morning for breakfast. It's delicious! It taste just like Vanilla cake mix! And it comes with some flavour packs including: banana, strawberry, peach, orange and chocolate. Each flavour has it's own benefits to it!
This discussion has been closed.