Looking for friends to stay motivated

Options
JoshTheGiant
JoshTheGiant Posts: 176 Member
Hey everyone! I find the best way to stay motivated is to keep friends around who are in the same battle. So lets do it together!

Replies

• Gramps251
    Gramps251 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    You might consider skipping the "battle". I don't know anyone who want's to live the rest of their life involved in a battle if they don't need to.

Consider making a long term lifestyle change that involves regular activity and 'healthy' eating habits. You won't be sacrificing anything that you'll miss if you just adopt the lifestyle changes that will make your life healthier and more rich.

Best of luck.
  • ironrat79
    ironrat79 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    You can add me, everyone is welcome to add. I post and log daily
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    You might consider skipping the "battle". I don't know anyone who want's to live the rest of their life involved in a battle if they don't need to.

Consider making a long term lifestyle change that involves regular activity and 'healthy' eating habits. You won't be sacrificing anything that you'll miss if you just adopt the lifestyle changes that will make your life healthier and more rich.

Best of luck.

I get what Josh is saying and I'm sure he didn't mean in which the way you took it.

Josh, feel free to add me. We are all here to be healthier :flowerforyou:
  • xxxcosmicgirlxxx
    xxxcosmicgirlxxx Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Together we can do this :) X
  • whitneyrlester
    whitneyrlester Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've logged in for 50 days. I'm in the struggle too but I'm determined!
  • iPlatano
    iPlatano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Feel free to ad me brah!
  • 4mic
    4mic Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • jessicd1
    jessicd1 Posts: 2
    Options
    No problem we in it to win it !! Add me anyone can .
  • realtonileigh
    Options
    Feel free to add me o have kust started tracking and a new ime bit feel like I'm fighting an uphill battle as my oh doesnt really care about the changes and progress I want to make :) please add me guys!
  • JocelynElizabeth2014
    Options
    You can add me (as well as any one else who wants to) I've been slacking lately and could use some more support as well.
  • nottie45
    nottie45 Posts: 4
    Options
    Nice to see lots of friends out there!! I will be calling on you for help!!!:smile:
  • SunshineNo1
    SunshineNo1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options

Best of luck.

Agree.
  • luiggigun
    luiggigun Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Looking for more MFP WARRIORS to keep myself motivated.
  • JoshTheGiant
    JoshTheGiant Posts: 176 Member
    Options

Best of luck.

Agree.

You both took what I said completely out of context.
  • LauraBest2013
    LauraBest2013 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Definitely find motivation from having plenty MFP friends! I've used it for a while now, currently on a 70+ day streak, exercise and food diary is open. Feel free to add me :) x