No longer a licensed liar

Options
My weight on my license said I was 125 when I wasn’t. I was probably 140 when I publicly claimed that weight.

Today I am a liar no more. In fact I am less than what it says.

(Part of me wants to go get another one but that’s not really rational!)

Anyone else licensed to be proud?

Replies

• gonezobean
    gonezobean Posts: 154
    Options
    My weight on my license said I was 125 when I wasn’t. I was probably 140 when I publicly claimed that weight.

Today I am a liar no more. In fact I am less than what it says.

(Part of me wants to go get another one but that’s not really rational!)

Anyone else licensed to be proud?
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    No Longer a License Liar Club Member!!

They never asked me to update my weight, so I never volunteered.

today I am well under the weight I have been lying about for 7 years!!!

Liar Liar - true weight was 160+
    License states - 150 (nice round number nobody could argue with!)
    Weight today - 140
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Okay, I just checked my license, and it says I am 50 pounds lighter than I really am. :blushing: It says 150 and I am 200. Wow, that is really lying! Hopefully soon it will be true!

It also says I am an inch shorter than I really am, so I don't know what was going on the day I filled out that paperwork...
  • wtchywmn
    wtchywmn Posts: 193
    Options
    I just checked my license (NH) and we don't have our weight listed on it. Just our height.
  • annie11343
    annie11343 Posts: 11
    Options
    I just checked my license. it says 180 and I am 196. Could be a lot worse but also a lot better. I am working on it. My goal is 175. Hopefully I won't be in the Liar Club much longer.:embarassed:
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    Ha in CT they don't have up put our weight on the DL anymore.....how nice of them. LOL :tongue:

zen
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Do some US state licences REALLY have your weight on them!?!?!?!?

OMG!!! Imagine going to a bar, and the bouncer sees your weight! Or giving your ID for anything and your weight is on there! Who would out down their REAL weight!?! Glad I'm Canadian!
    :noway:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    I just checked my old US licence. . .(really need to get a Canadian one. . .thanks for the reminder).

I'm 15 pounds lighter than it says. . .and I was lying by probably another 15 pounds when I got it. So, I guess I AM a liar. . .

:tongue:
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    Well Like House says "everyone lies"...:devil:
    teehee

zen
  • foxfire9372
    foxfire9372 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Yeah, welcome to the club. My favorite is that I had to get a new license because no one believed the old picture was me!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO!! I just checked my license and it says 165 which at the time was probably a lie by at least 10 pounds under my actual weight. Now my actual weight is 5 pounds under what it says. WOOHOO!! :happy:
  • lotusfromthemud
    Options
    Well Like House says "everyone lies"...:devil:
    teehee

zen

Hugh Laurie *sigh* best show on TV, IMHO.
  • lotusfromthemud
    Options
    Yeah, welcome to the club. My favorite is that I had to get a new license because no one believed the old picture was me!

I had the same problem with my passport. . .and it's only twenty pounds ago! That last little bit has made a huge difference.