Ladies, you are all beautiful.

Options
124»

Replies

• Amanda_Tate28
    Amanda_Tate28 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    That is such a sweet post and thank you but,
    When everyday you are looked down on and no one ever pays you any mind. It is hard to believe that you are beautiful.
    When you go shopping and can't even buy a cute shirt. It is hard to believe that you are accepted by society.
    When not one man has called you beautiful in years. It is hard to believe that you will ever be loved.

Its not our inner beauty, spirit, hard work, smarts, etc. All that matters in this world is your looks or money.
    I hate that it is this way..but it is...
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    :smooched: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I really appreciated reading that. Really.

And i'm already doing all those things, but it's nice to hear it again. As a reminder. Like reboot.
  • Fivepts
    Fivepts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    When everyday you are looked down on and no one ever pays you any mind. It is hard to believe that you are beautiful.
    When you go shopping and can't even buy a cute shirt. It is hard to believe that you are accepted by society.
    When not one man has called you beautiful in years. It is hard to believe that you will ever be loved.

Its not our inner beauty, spirit, hard work, smarts, etc. All that matters in this world is your looks or money.

Response:
    Sometimes we hide our inner beauty and we just need to let ourselves out. That's why most of us are here, I think.
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 992 Member
    Options

Meh I disagree.

A lot of how others see you has to do with how you present yourself. Someone with a genial and approachable demeanor will attract more people and have a more positive experience from that social interaction than those who automatically feel as though they are being negatively judged over their body type, size, etc. Sure, there are people who will form a judgment about you based on your appearance, but, in my experience, it's not the dominating thing that people form a judgment on. I think you're doing a disservice to most people and yourself by saying that, "all that matters in this world is your looks and money."
  • SuperC_85
    SuperC_85 Posts: 393
    Options
    Thank you
    Goosebumps and tears all over!
  • ThinkInOregon
    Options
    Thank you, definitely needed to hear this today!!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Aaaaw!! This is so sweet! I'm happy. :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

Meh I disagree.

A lot of how others see you has to do with how you present yourself. Someone with a genial and approachable demeanor will attract more people and have a more positive experience from that social interaction than those who automatically feel as though they are being negatively judged over their body type, size, etc. Sure, there are people who will form a judgment about you based on your appearance, but, in my experience, it's not the dominating thing that people form a judgment on. I think you're doing a disservice to most people and yourself by saying that, "all that matters in this world is your looks and money."

I like this!! :heart: