Does Anyone use Bodybugg?

Options
I was curious if any of you own or have used a Bodybugg monitor - and if so, what do you think of it?
Is it worth the investment? Did you learn anything using it? Were you able to make adjustments to your diet/exercise with the information gained from using the device? Etc - any and all insight would be very helpful! Thanks

Replies

• Natalie7227
    Options
    The bodybugg is a great investment if you want accurate information about how many calories you are burning
    in a day. It also is accurate in counting your steps throughout the day. I love mine and think it is a great investement for
    weight loss. It really shows you what you are doing and what you are not doing.:happy:
  • dgilner
    dgilner Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    thank you for your feedback! :love:
  • carlyrenee1
    Options
    I am glad to hear you like it. I was curious about it too. I heard that they have it at Costco.
  • beckym71
    beckym71 Posts: 3,511
    Options
    Also very pleased with my Bodybugg.
    I got it as a Mother's Day gift and the calorie burn has been so helpful!
    I've found it to be much more accurate than the basic calorie burning guidelines and even HRMs.
    It really helped me break my plateau.
    The only complaint I have is the food data base is not terrific, but that's a minor issue.
    If it is not on the BodyBugg website, I find it here and then enter it there.
    I've been shocked at how FEW calories I burn on a lazy day!
    It helped explain why my weight loss flatlined. I was way overeating on rest days.
    it is comfortable to wear. In fact, I often have to catch myself so I don't get in the shower with it.
    The customer service is also excellent through Apex. Very pleased.
    HTH :flowerforyou: