Looking for friends for encouragement

Options
Hey all! I am a college student, and would love to have some similar aged or lifestyled friends to help me with my weight loss- I used to weigh 115lbs (I'm 5'2), and had my anti depressant meds upped in dosage. I gained a lot of weight, between that and a pregnancy (which I lost), and was 160lbs at my heaviest. I'm down to 157 now and losing steadily, but would love some friends to encourage me and to encourage.

Replies

• nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

Sorry for your loss.

You can do this!
  • jlolson6740TK2
    jlolson6740TK2 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    HI!!
    Feel free to add me!
    I also have an accountability/motivational page on Facebook if you would like to join! Better2getherfitness.

:)

Jaime
  • AnnACnd
    AnnACnd Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) 5'3" and 110lbs.
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    Options
    You've made some great steps--being here is one! :) You've totally got this, just be patient. Feel free to add me (I work on a college campus--kinda close). :)
  • la_te_ra_lus
    la_te_ra_lus Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add.. I had been on antidepressants for most of my teenage years and it really caused havoc with my body so I know exactly how that is.. Be patient and keep up the hard work..
  • ButterflyJme
    ButterflyJme Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me,
  • donnasimpson1977
    Options
    I am not in your age range but I can totally relate to other areas. I have been taking meds for bi-polar and i sleep walk and eat. I also got married 2 years ago and getting lazy and comfortable I managed to put on 35 lbs. I just started today tracking my fitness and calorie in take. I have been going to the gym in the past few weeks but have not been able to maintain a stricter schedule.
    I have also posted on FB to some sights that I have joined to find a workout buddy because I have read that it gives you the initiative to do better but I have only received 1 response and she flaked on me today.
  • stayfit_for_life
    Options
    Sorry for your loss..the great thing about life is...there is always something new around the corner..whether it be the new you-that you envision...or new friends that you meet within this community. Keep it up and looking forward to reading about your success story in the future.