• BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    He was emo before emo was cool.

^ Another winner
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    After reading all these posts... I am certain I am someones worst ex...maybe more than 1.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    I don't have a worst ex

two were alcoholics but ..they are also some of the best people I have ever known

ummmm

yea that's it no worst ex for me
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    Beat me, beat me with my child in my arms, stole money from my purse all the time, stole all of my valuables and pawned them, stole my identity, mentally abused me, lied all the time, found drugs while cleaning the guest room (oh that explains it) when he didn't have a job and was home at the time. I left my home with our child and never came back. He was my first love and we reunited after ten years. I had no idea that I had married into a nightmare. Lost everything. Starting over. The end. I win the worst ex game.

I am truly sorry you had to experience this you are a very brave women :flowerforyou:
  • FoxBean
    FoxBean Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Definitely the stalking issue with my ex, it got pretty creepy.
  • sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options

with eyes like that I'd have trouble letting you go too :flowerforyou:
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Let's see...perhaps draining my bank account and running up all the bills in my name? Driving when I was pregnant and aiming the car at a telephone pole, speeding up and telling me he was going to kill me? Hitting me in the face? Stalking me after I finally got him to move out? Abandoning his daughter without ever paying a dime of child support? There's so much crap to choose from.
  • missomgitsica
    missomgitsica Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    My former fiance--out of absolutely nowhere--broke up with me a month and 5 days before our wedding. My wedding dress arrived in the mail as I was packing to move out. It was awesome.
  • BITEME_GRRR
    BITEME_GRRR Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    was selfish
  • MrsATrotta
    MrsATrotta Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Hmm let's see, compulsive constant liar faced liar about everything including **** that didn't matter....Crazy addicted to pain killers... Loved to tell me about other *****es she was sleeping with... would always talk about other girls in front of me.... stole from everyone she knew including her own parents and grandparents, and their business... acted like she knew everything about everything but couldn't even hold down a job... complete loser no life goals and still thought she was the **** hahaha YUCK!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I have nothing bad to say. He's a good person. We just weren't a good match. :ohwell:
  • Corsetopia
    Corsetopia Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    One blew up my porch with a cigarette...she wins

OMG. What?! lol

Oh, wait. I thought that said Porsche. Nevermind.
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    He shot his dog. Old Yeller style.

:noway:

If this is true Im shocked. I can think of no reason to ever do this and if he could callously shoot his own pet what might be next?
  • VBnotbitter
    VBnotbitter Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    My ex had a lot of emotional problems. Our relationship wasn't healthy, but every time I tried to leave, he said "I'll kill myself if you go." When I left, he did try to commit suicide. But he's gotten professional help since then. Man, that was tough. :(

Oh yeah I recognise that one, with a few "if I can't have you no one else can" threats added in for good measure
  • FoxBean
    FoxBean Posts: 910 Member
    Options

with eyes like that I'd have trouble letting you go too :flowerforyou:

aww thanks, I think :wink:
  • l_ashley
    l_ashley Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    He was a child. Acted like he had a mental disorder to get sympathy out of me. Then was verbally abusive towards me, such as telling me he could go out anytime he wanted and get another girl. He lied to me CONSTANTLY.

I hate that I let that go on for even 7 months. When I look back I realize that I shortchanged myself. Broke up with him on Valentine's Day and started dating a guy completely opposite of that jack***.
  • mistiblake08
    mistiblake08 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Let's see... They all take the cake really, but I've only had three exes so not much to go on.
    The first was immature and only cared about playing video games all day (should've seen that one coming) and verbally abusive. He is now married with two daughters and is an alcoholic (I feel so bad for her). Still verbally abusive.

The second used me to cheat on his girlfriend (that I didn't know existed) because she wouldn't break her parents' rules and sneak out to see him.

The third cheated on me with two other women and broke my heart on my birthday.
  • captainamerica52
    Options
    Hmmmm, not worth the trip down memory lane...
    soooo true !!:brokenheart:
  • LianaG1115
    LianaG1115 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    My ex used to tell me that he could date any 18 year old but he chose me, and he would tell me that I would NEVER be thin, that I ruined my body and not to worry some day, we'd get me plastic surgery and fake boobs to make him feel attracted to me...but he would tell me he still loved me. One day when all my weight is all off, I would like to have that golden opportunity of a run in...ya know the kind you see in the movies where I haul off and kick his *kitten* with all my new muscles!!
  • suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    Never had any as bad as you guys, but did deal with a stalker.