Rocco Dispirito Diet?

Options
Anyone heard of this diet (A pound a Day) and have any input/feedback?

Replies

• jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Do you think Rocco needs more money? If you do, buy his stuff.

If you want to lose weight sustainably and for free:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants

Read and do this.
  • thavoice
    thavoice Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Anyone heard of this diet (A pound a Day) and have any input/feedback?
    Never heard of it, but a pound a day?
    Meaning -3500 calorie deficit a day?
    Looked it up, and it states 5 pounds in 5 days.
    Not touting a long term pound a day.

Seems like nothing more a very short term calorie deficit and flushing out the body for 5 days to lose alot of water weight and such.

Doestn seem sustainable at all, and would stay away from it.
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    'In Phase One, dieters consume six low-carb, protein-rich meals totaling 850 calories on weekdays and 1,200 calories on the weekends. The following week, you consume more calories, but every week the diet changes, so your body never gets used to it,'

Anything that includes nonsense like this needs to be avoided. Just eat at a sensible deficit and you'll lose weight I'm sure Rocco has enough money
  • twinkles2121
    twinkles2121 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    DiSpirito maintains his diet is safe and was created with the help of a doctor and filled with micronutrients that other aggressive diets may lack.

I seriously doubt any doctor would say this is "safe". I would starve at 850 calories a day. :noway:

Link: http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2014/01/10/rocco-dispiritos-pound-a-day-diet-claims-quick-weight-loss/
  • shelley293293
    Options
    I have been doing this program for about 6 days now. I can't believe I am not hungry! Losing weight nicely. Has anyone else tried it? I would love to chat about it!