Changing your cravings

Hitsujikai
Hitsujikai Posts: 111 Member
edited September 22 in Health and Weight Loss
Today I noticed something that has been happening to me over the last couple of weeks, namely that my cravings have been changing since I began to look at what I've been eating.

Before I started my new regime I would crave sweets, fast food and videogames but I now find myself wanting healthier meals, Nando's chicken and exercise.

In the case of exercise, I went back to university last week and the studying came home to roost this week, meaning I couldn't exercise for 4 whole days. Towards the end of those 4 days I found myself getting sluggish, lethargic and grumpy because I hadn't been able to exercise. This happened to anyone else?

I'm not concerned about these changes, as on the whole they are changes for the good, but I'm just wondering if anyone else has a similar story.

Replies

• MLgarcia3
    MLgarcia3 Posts: 503
    I always sem to be grumpier when I don't exercise... like yesterday, I was so tired and mean! I started to feel that way again today, so I got that little bit of exercise in! I also find myself craving healthy foods and looking forward to my meals.
  • spellbinder25
    spellbinder25 Posts: 331 Member
    That happens with me too!!! Just that I didn't realize that the exercise makes me feel good and make healthy eating choices. Although at the back of mind I guess I knew that since I always say that when I'm exercising regularly, I tend to eat healthy & when I I'm not, I can't control what I eat :)
This discussion has been closed.