App for shredding at the gym

Options
Hi guys, a few days ago I posted asking if anyone knew of an iPod/iPhone app that I could use for interval training at the gym. I finally found one, type in gymboss in the App Store and it will come up. It allows you to programme a workout to buzz at certain intervals. So if you are at the gym you can programme the entire 30 Day Shred workout times so you know when to move on to the next exercise! :smile:

Replies

• lordofultima
    Options
    JEFIT is the best thing for android. Not sure about iphone though, I'm sure there's plenty of choices. RunKeeper Pro and Cardio Trainer both have vocal interval reminders, but I'd recommend a gymboss interval timer or something and just bypass the phone app altogether for intervals.
  • keithinphilly
    Options
    yes there, i use it all the time, its called gymgoal,,its 3.99 well worth it, or they have a free verison to, for iphone and i pod touch, its great lets u set ur own routine or use ones they have also, for each exerices short video how to do it, and what i like is the body map, u touch a part of the body and it show the best exersises to do for the part of the body ..
  • Ellem86
    Ellem86 Posts: 204
    Options
    Gymboss is free for iPods/iPhones!