My birthday goal!

Options
AlexiaLupis
AlexiaLupis Posts: 27 Member
So my overall goal is to weigh 179lbs by approximately this time next year (I'm 265 at the moment after my 2.5 drop my first week). But I just wanted to share an idea that I've had, I have got 249 days until my birthday, yes Boxing Day... It's not great lol. That means I have 36 weeks left until I turn 22.

If... Sorry. WHEN I stick to my goal of 2lbs off each week, that means I'll be on track to lose 72lbs by my birthday! To lose this amount of weight will be absolutely enormous for me (quite literally), and although I'll still have a fair way to go, I'm quite shocked and really happy that by my birthday I could weigh 13.7 stone.

I'm a size 20 now at just under 19 stone, imagine I might even be able to wear a dress on my birthday! Something that I haven't done since the age of 8.

I know this post may not interest anyone, but really needed to share. I'm deliriously happy about this little discovery.

Replies

• Branstin
    Branstin Posts: 2,320 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!
  • StaciMarie1974
    StaciMarie1974 Posts: 4,138 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Based on the #s you posted I think its a reasonable goal. Perhaps do something to give yourself a visual reminder. Maybe a calendar posted to your mirror (or somewhere that you'll see it on a regular basis).
  • rkmeyer41
    rkmeyer41 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    That's a great goal! Good luck to you!
  • lifeoflisamarie
    Options
    Good Luck! You can do this. Just remember to celebrate every little victory. Because the little ones are the ones that will keep you on track. YOU CAN DO THIS! :)
  • PJPrimrose
    PJPrimrose Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    That is a great start! One goal at a time until you get to where you want to be!
  • mdawson2112
    mdawson2112 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wishing you a great deal of luck getting to your goal.
  • mactaffy84
    mactaffy84 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! You can do this. Just remember to celebrate every little victory. Because the little ones are the ones that will keep you on track. YOU CAN DO THIS! :)

This!
  • WanderingPomme
    WanderingPomme Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Good luck! You can do it! :)
  • kagevf
    kagevf Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    whoot whoot ...you can do it !!!
  • loubidy
    loubidy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Just remember if you start doing things your body isn't used to you could see some gains but ITS ONLY WATER you'll pee it out in a few weeks.