21 Day Fix/T25 Hybrid

Options
nad825
nad825 Posts: 14 Member
In a few weeks, I'll be starting my second round of T25. I also ordered 21 Day Fix because I was really interested in the nutrition plan with the containers. I'd hate to have those DVDs sit there for another couple of months while I wait to finish T25 again. Has anyone done both at the same time? If so, what did your schedule look like?

Right now, I do T25 in the evenings after work and before dinner.

Replies

• lisab0218
    lisab0218 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    In a few weeks, I'll be starting my second round of T25. I also ordered 21 Day Fix because I was really interested in the nutrition plan with the containers. I'd hate to have those DVDs sit there for another couple of months while I wait to finish T25 again. Has anyone done both at the same time? If so, what did your schedule look like?

Right now, I do T25 in the evenings after work and before dinner.

This morning marked my W1 D3 of Alpha T25, today is also my W3 D1 of the 21 Day Fix. The last week of the 21 Day Fix it is suggested you double up on your workouts thus I started T25 early instead of waiting a week (plus I have wanted to get it forever). The portion cups and program outline of 21 Day Fix are great. The workout videos have some cardio and heavy strength, in my opinion. I think the containers are very easy to use-after we got the cooking and food prep down (took couple days to get a 'system' going).

Right now I'm doing T25 in the morning and 21 Day Fix after work.
  • aholber
    aholber Posts: 1
    Options
    How did you like doing both programs at once? How were your results?