restrant

Dafrog
Dafrog Posts: 353
edited September 22 in Health and Weight Loss
sunday is a date that has been planned for months. one year anniversary of being with bf. we are going to redo our first date. mexican restraunt. planning on having chicken n shrimp fajittas. worked out extra at gym today and plan on working out extra tomorrow. guess the big question is how to log it. wish me luck that i dont blow it. just got serious about my weight again this week. lost 50 lbs late last year, then got off track and back into jeans that use to almost fall off me. my son says to make sure i bring him the leftovers. ah to be young and able to eat whatever. scratch that. lots of bad eating habits develop from childhood. okay i am done babbling.

Replies

• One wy is to ask for the take home box with your meal. Take half and put it away fro your son before you even take your first bite. Also talk a lot and eat slowly. Enjoy the time with your man instead of the food. Some restraunts Post their nutrition facts online so you can get the info to post it. If it's a well known restraunt, they might even be in the data base already. If you can't find the nutrition facts, don't worry if you can't post one meal. Oh and be sure to drink only water and lots of it.
  • wow enjoy...... try to look up resturant nutritional value on internet before you go that can help your choices if they have them posted... i went out and ordered a hamburger no cheese with mustard.... but when i looked the calories up to post on my chart.... i wished i would have not eatten it..... next time i will be sure to check out the nutritional values first....and eat after.....lol ......have fun.....
This discussion has been closed.