The importance of having friends here.

Options
2»

Replies

• angel_of_harmony
    angel_of_harmony Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I totally agree! Having motivated active friends has changed my outlook. It is great to know that I am not alone. :) Feel free to add me!
  • angelicprettyy
    Options
    So true. :flowerforyou:
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    friends definitely help keep you going. I like seeing how people are doing on the day to day.

anyone can add if they like
  • lecia125
    lecia125 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Very well said my friend!
  • Jim_G10
    Jim_G10 Posts: 132
    Options
    True, so true. Great advice for us all.
  • HaraldurB
    HaraldurB Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I agree that it is important to be part of a group that has similar goals for weight loss and/or fitness but it does not have to be here though. This site can be anything you want it to be (within its technical limitations).

Of course not. Some people prefer doing this on their own or with only a few people around and if that works that's great. But for me personally, having a group of friends made a big impact on my changes. :smile:
  • Spiritwarrior3000
    Spiritwarrior3000 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    So very true! :) Anyone is free to add me
  • RobinLynx
    RobinLynx Posts: 60
    Options
    Great post! you are all so inspiring! Anyone please feel free to add me too
  • HaraldurB
    HaraldurB Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    And as an example, I had a bad day today. Ate way too much and was feeling bad. But thankfully I had friends here, that were willing to hear me complain, help me up, dust me off and tell me that I'm not a failure and to keep going. :smile:
  • LloydSev
    LloydSev Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    We need a "Like" button on here. lol. Great post!
  • Rocio956
    Rocio956 Posts: 20
    Options
    Hello today is my first day on this app. Need weightloss buddies. Feel free to add me. :)