New here looking to make some friends for motivation!

Options
Hey everyone I have been trying my fitness pal for about a month, and I constantly forget to enter in my food so I was wondering if anyone would like to be friends? It can serve as a reminder to stick to my goals, fill my log, and have motivation to go above and beyond. I am trying to lose about 50 pounds and live in NYC. If you're interested in keeping in touch, that'll be great :D!

Replies

• KalieHudson
    KalieHudson Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP is a great place to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Making friends on here is a great way to keep you accountable and motivated on your weight loss journey. I know that it's really made a difference for me to be successful. I have sent you a friend request so we can help support each other. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • skittlesnhoney
    skittlesnhoney Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! A great motivational friend base is important. There are always people on here looking to add friends, so keep a look out for those threads and pick and choose who you'd like! Send a little message with your request so they know why you added them. :smile:

Good luck with your endeavors!