Bad Day

Options
Josalinn
Josalinn Posts: 1,066 Member
Skipped the gym, feel like crud, TOM's in town, ate more candy than protein, wish i wasn't in class at 10pm, looking forward to home, meds, bed, and a better morning tomorrow. Managed to stay close to my daily goal...somehow. Not so much a binge day as just derailed and gave into my candy cravings. Finals, funerals, and friends moving away, I think I caved to the stress.

Not giving up or anything, I know one bad day won't ruin everything. Just wanted to whine.

If anyone would like to try and make my day a bit better, gifs are fun =)

Replies

• chrystyna01
    Options
    227035xiktrwi02p.gif
  • denisegunnels
    denisegunnels Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Don't think of it as a 'BAD DAY.' It was just a calorie/workout vacation. A vacation is something you do every so often to break up the monotony. ALL things in moderation.
  • brizzeem
    brizzeem Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    this was your bad day? I'm currently on my 6th beer after not logging my dinner and not working out today. Am I worried? NO. Do I have regrets? NO I've played this game now for 2 to 3 yrs to where I can understand one day off track doesn't matter. Don't regret doing anything you want to do BUT when you have that decision in your head "do you go for that cheat meal or that large fry" and you have to think about it....tell yourself that's a no right there!!!! If you crave something eat it in the appropriate serving size. If you're thinking about having a certain food or size and even thinking about how it'll effect you then there's your answer NO! and move on to something else.
  • TheNoLeafClover
    TheNoLeafClover Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    tr6J5nX25.gif
    uncaptioned-YsqGw-50c1084a1516c.gif
    P029S.gif
    tumblr_mo5xfxv7pb1qeo244o1_500.gif
    tumblr_n2c9p1DrHh1sk712fo1_250.gif
  • tlove1967
    Options
    awesome way to look at it!! great perspective!! I so needed that last night when I desperately wanted a blizzard..and never even thought of the words no! But all night last night and today has been like remorse hell and all the "why did I eat it, why didn't I stop, etc. That is the worst part of a cheat! Maybe your words will help!! many thanks:)
  • tlove1967
    Options
    this was your bad day? I'm currently on my 6th beer after not logging my dinner and not working out today. Am I worried? NO. Do I have regrets? NO I've played this game now for 2 to 3 yrs to where I can understand one day off track doesn't matter. Don't regret doing anything you want to do BUT when you have that decision in your head "do you go for that cheat meal or that large fry" and you have to think about it....tell yourself that's a no right there!!!! If you crave something eat it in the appropriate serving size. If you're thinking about having a certain food or size and even thinking about how it'll effect you then there's your answer NO! and move on to something else.

my response earlier was for this...too late and I hit the wrong button:(
  • cicisiam
    cicisiam Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Awwwww!!! So made my evening thanks!:flowerforyou:
    tr6J5nX25.gif
    uncaptioned-YsqGw-50c1084a1516c.gif
    P029S.gif
    tumblr_mo5xfxv7pb1qeo244o1_500.gif
    tumblr_n2c9p1DrHh1sk712fo1_250.gif
  • cicisiam
    cicisiam Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Exactly!! Time to turn the good music up! :flowerforyou:
    227035xiktrwi02p.gif
  • Josalinn
    Josalinn Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the gifs, so perfect! Between these and kicking zombie butt in D3 last night, and sleeping relatively well, this morning is going better than yesterday.

I realize that my day was not as bad as it could have been, I wasn't in some catastrophic accident, I didn't eat 3x my calories for the day, and my cat is still alive (turned 19 this month).

It was just a crappy day (and more for the other reasons I listed and not the food choices) and I wanted to vent and was hoping for some uplifting gifs. Everyone needs to vent once in while, and this community is great for finding awesome gifs!
  • beachgod
    beachgod Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Maybe an uplifting tune and video, too?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nv5XOi5KZs