Postcard Challenge Round 10- october 10 to October 23

Options
13»

Replies

• khaleesinoodlebelly
    khaleesinoodlebelly Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hope it isnt too late to post my weight for this. I am currently 287.6. And at the begining of the Challenge for this I started at 301.8. yeah I know that is an insane amount. But I got seriously in my mode of things. So 14.2 lbs lost? or is that 13.2? I suck at math..
  • Kandy4mel
    Kandy4mel Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    my ending is 170.8.
  • dtcauley4
    dtcauley4 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Started at 210. gained a pound the first week, then lost it last week...back to 210lbs. :blushing:
  • benct6008
    benct6008 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    okay okay, finally got off of my crazy work schedule and tallied the results....The winner with the most weight loss was agirlfromminnesota!!!!! She lost an amazing 14.2 lbs and 4.70%. Congratulations!

A solid runner up is bkrbabe57 with an astounding 8lb loss and 3.9%. Everyone did a fantastic job!!

Agirlfromminnesota is the host of the next round!!!!!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congrats Agirlfromminnesota!!! Amazing loss!! :drinker: Can't wait for the next round to start :smile:
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    OK! I REALLY WANT TO KNOW HOW TO DO IT!
  • RushinBruisette
    Options

Well, the winner of this round posts a new thread, all you do is post your current weight and then in 2 weeks you post your weight at that time. Whoever is the 'biggest loser' gets a postcard sent to them from the person who made that thread that they won in and then that new winner gets to post a new thread and so on :)

Right now we're all just waiting for Agirlfromminnesota to post a new thread :)
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options

Well, the winner of this round posts a new thread, all you do is post your current weight and then in 2 weeks you post your weight at that time. Whoever is the 'biggest loser' gets a postcard sent to them from the person who made that thread that they won in and then that new winner gets to post a new thread and so on :)

Right now we're all just waiting for Agirlfromminnesota to post a new thread :)

No, no. I get that.
    I want to know how to lose 14 pounds too :)
  • RushinBruisette
    Options

No, no. I get that.
    I want to know how to lose 14 pounds too :)

Oh, sorry. Your post was left open, so I assumed you meant the thread ;) As for the 14lbs, me too!!