Other Moms (preferably of little kids)

Options
Looking to add some other moms who have little kids. Been trying to find some mom groups on FB. If you can suggest any I would appreciate it. I don't have time to go to the gym and exercise so I exercise at home. Occasionally my kids get in my way which can be a little annoying. Not sure if anyone can relate

Replies

• lmhbuss
    lmhbuss Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I can totally relate! My 3 year old thinks mommy working out means it's time to climb her. I had to join a gym with a daycare. :)
  • 120by30
    120by30 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I have 4 kiddos ages 2, 4, 6, and 8. Add me if you want!
  • Fork29
    Fork29 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have kids 2, 4, and 8. I have to work out at home (when I can sneak time in for myself) and I have a couple of things that look a little like dumb bells. My kids like to "workout" with me. It lasts maybe 3 minutes and then they are usually off to play in their rooms because mommy is hogging the tv with her workout video. I also have to get drinks and snacks out and ready for them before I start. That usually does the trick. Mostly, as long as I can keep my cool and not get upset at them for getting in the way, things go pretty well. You can add me as a friend if you want, I have been searching for others in similar situations.