Myfitnesspal iPhone app

Options
I didn't know which category to put this in but does anyone use the Myfitnesspal iPhone app? I've seen it before and I was thinking of using it I don't have an iPhone yet though

Replies

• grouch201
    grouch201 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Yes. I have it on my iPod touch and it's fantastic. You can update your diary anywhere there's internet access. With an iPhone, you have 3G so you're always connected. It's an excellent program!
  • jhorenc
    jhorenc Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yes download the free app once u get an iPhone, I'm practically glued to mine and it's perfect for on the go and dining out you can easily input your foods on your diary
  • chris3065
    Options
    Yes I use the iphone app and love it! I really don't know what I would do without it!! It is a great help, makes this a lot easier!
  • careybee
    Options
    I love the iphone app, it really helps you keep up when you are out and about!
  • brockly25
    brockly25 Posts: 150
    Options
    i love it and it help when your on the go so you dont have to remember what you ate threw the day :)
  • ActionJackson
    Options
    This is one of the better applications on iTunes and its free. I use the use it with my touch as well. Reliably syncs with the website when I'm at a wifi hot spot. I use it in conjunction with the junk food calories app also available for free on iTunes. I only wish my gym had wifi.
  • angelsxzist
    angelsxzist Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have it also and it helps tremendously. The only thing I would like to see added to the app is this forum.
  • R3awak3n
    R3awak3n Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    it also exists for android... I use it for android and works well.. it does need a barcode scanner and that would make it a perfect app.. still great though!