What's the best way to lose the LAST 10 pounds?

Options
Sorry if you guys have seen this post 100 times before, I tried looking through the forums a bit but couldn't find any on here.

So yeah, I reached a plateau. I'm trying to get to 156 and I've been fluctuating between 167-170 for weeks now. The lowest I've been was 166 about a month ago but I haven't been that low since. I used to weigh 240 and up until now I haven't had this much of a problem steadily dropping pounds, I've been getting really disheartened by seeing it go up though I'm sure it's just water :/

My current diet is pretty much just making sure I eat somewhere between 1,600-1,800 calories. My exercise routine is 45 minutes of jogging 5 days a week and 3 days of light weight lifting. Plus I do about 100-150 crunches a day. On weekends I pig out which I think now I'm going to stop doing cause I think that may be what's making me maintain weight and fluctuate so much...

Any workout routine or diet programs you guys can suggest for me will be greatly appreciated :)

Replies

• snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    By pig out do you mean you don't log? Because that's probably your problem. Also how do you log your exercise calories? Do you have a HRM for your jogs? Or do you just use what MFP gives you?
  • nicky5141
    Options
    When I pig out I pretty much just eat whatever we have around the house and don't log. And I don't log my exercise calories since I don't really know how much I burn, I just make sure I don't eat more than 1,800 calories on weekdays. But I wasn't sure if my weekends were the problem since I've been doing that ever since I started my weight loss and it's never effected it before.