Goal reached! Before and after pic.

Options
40879_615034790414_222302545_6606566_4216455_n.jpg

I'm not sure the total weight loss but I know I was 13 stone at my heaviest and I'm now 8 stone. I used a cheap elliptical trainer to begin with then used Davina DVD's before investing in a good elliptical trainer and starting on Jillian Micheals DVD's and using MFP every day.

I am really happy with the results, but now I need to maintain it. Fingers crossed!!

Replies

• la4et
    la4et Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! I wish I had a before picture but I never wanted to be in pictures
  • vickiele1
    vickiele1 Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    This is just awesome and so inspiring. I know you must be really proud of yourself - GREAT JOB.

Blessings

Vickie
  • orange_avocado
    Options
    CONGRATS! You look fantastic! Best of luck maintaining, remember to keep tracking until you get a hang of what you should be eating now.
  • sazziecee
    sazziecee Posts: 143
    Options
    Great change :)

Its a shame you chopped the head off your pics though, I always find the biggest change is in the face, both the actual face shape and the change in the happiness expressed on it as you lose weight :)

x
  • 1fitmama
    1fitmama Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Congrats! :)
  • StacLegg
    StacLegg Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!!! keep up the good work!! =)
  • dansdeb
    dansdeb Posts: 164
    Options
    WOW - you look wonderful, not even like the same person :):flowerforyou:
  • gogospice
    gogospice Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! That was the inspiration I needed to actually get up and work out! Thanks for that, and congrats! What a great accomplishment!
  • CrazyCatLadee2
    CrazyCatLadee2 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on reaching your goal!!! You look amazing! You should feel proud of yourself!!! I needed to see those pictures this morning. I have been stuck for the past month and I need something to help motivate and inspire me and you did that - thank you for that!!
    Good Luck with maintaining.
  • Salbags
    Options
    Thank you so much. MFP and all its lovely users posting pics and inspiration have been such a huge support so thanks. Good luck to all! x
  • mbk1970
    mbk1970 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    NO fingers crossed. YOU'VE GOT this!!!
  • lindsayog
    Options
    well done!! great idea before and after pics. I'm just starting...so if i can bear to reveal all I think I will ...good luck for the rest of your life...how inspiring!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the major inspiration! I love nothing more on MFP than to see results photos! It just keeps me pumped to keep going. Did your diet change much at all or did you just eat the same things just maybe less amounts? What's the Davina DVDs?? Also, how much was your not so cheap elliptical because I've had two cheap ellipticals now but I don't mind them at all. They work for me. So anyhow, congrats!! And you can totally maintain that weight. [=
  • carl1738
    carl1738 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Great job! Way to achieve your goals!
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You are smmmmmmokin!! :wink:

Congratulations!! And please continue to use MFP to maintain - I know it'll help :smile:
  • lkwilkey
    Options
    You look amazing wow great job.....very inspirational Im sooo excited I cant weight....
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. You look great. Good luck with maintainng your weight. With MFP, you will do great!
  • melodious2878
    Options
    Wow! Thats awesome! Great job!
  • Natural
    Natural Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic. great job!
  • LinnPitt
    Options
    totally amazing.. you should be very proud of yourself.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!