Anyone know black magic spells to get rid of spammers?

Options
neandermagnon
neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
Anyone?

Replies

• daxazo
    daxazo Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Haha. I wish.
  • elusive_design
    elusive_design Posts: 1,095 Member
    Options
    Yes, they all involve dancing naked under the moon wearing the pelts of slaughtered spammers though.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    I think we have to call their hotline when they're sleeping, like someone else suggested a bit ago.
    I'm all for calling them at 1 in the morning, then once again at 3am. Then again at at random time in the AM.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    lolololololol
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Hahahahaaaa, let me know, I'll for sure buy one
  • neandermagnon
    Options
    Yes, they all involve dancing naked under the moon wearing the pelts of slaughtered spammers though.

sounds good to me....

but how can you be both naked and wearing the pelt of a slaughtered spammer? Wouldn't it make more sense to mount the pelt on a pole and wave it like a flag while dancing naked?
  • elusive_design
    elusive_design Posts: 1,095 Member
    Options
    Well you could do that, but I was thinking more like a cape. You can be naked and still wear a cape, its an accessory not a clothing item. ;)
  • neandermagnon
    Options
    Well you could do that, but I was thinking more like a cape. You can be naked and still wear a cape, its an accessory not a clothing item. ;)

that makes sense too....
  • mishtery
    mishtery Posts: 148
    Options
    If I danced naked i am sure that would be enough to scare them right off the forums.. plus evryone else.. So I won't put you through it lol:devil:
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I like what you all have worked out so far. I think this is going to work! Also there needs to be the right astrological alignment and we need a guru. I can be the guru if needed.
  • neandermagnon
    Options
    I think we have to call their hotline when they're sleeping, like someone else suggested a bit ago.
    I'm all for calling them at 1 in the morning, then once again at 3am. Then again at at random time in the AM.

if we go with this plan then several forum members need to work together to time the calls to arrive at 15 minute intervals throughout whatever hours are night in their time zone. I say 15 minute intervals because this is just long enough for them to drift off to sleep each time, so being woken by yet another phone call is that much more arduous
  • Captain_Wobbles
    Captain_Wobbles Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Ok i think i got this.. good thing i had all of those extra carbs today i should have all the strength i need to channel the mods .
    *puts on wizard hat*
    Oh holy spirit of the MFP forum Hear these words,
    Hear this rhyme,A spammer is acting rogue we send you this burning sign.
    Cleanse this board drown his soul in brine...
    In the words of Stanley Kirk Burrell , "its ban hammer time"

if that doesn't work there's always an alternative. It does involve a goats head, heavy metal music , 2 virgin women clad in leather bikinis or if not available 6 men wearing banana hammocks , and a sacred dagger.
  • neandermagnon
    Options
    I like what you all have worked out so far. I think this is going to work! Also there needs to be the right astrological alignment and we need a guru. I can be the guru if needed.

I was just trying to think of a witty reply to this when the TV switched to Dora the Explorer singing a lullaby to a volcano.... "go to sleep, go to sleep, go to sleep volcano"....... and i couldn't top that for weird and bizarre.

so maybe let's add singing lullabies to volcanoes to our satanic rituals....
  • neandermagnon
    Options
    Ok i think i got this.. good thing i had all of those extra carbs today i should have all the strength i need to channel the mods .
    *puts on wizard hat*
    Oh holy spirit of the MFP forum Hear these words,
    Hear this rhyme,A spammer is acting rogue we send you this burning sign.
    Cleanse this board drown his soul in brine...
    In the words of Stanley Kirk Burrell , "its ban hammer time"

if that doesn't work there's always an alternative. It does involve a goats head, heavy metal music , 2 virgin women clad in leather bikinis or if not available 6 men wearing banana hammocks , and a sacred dagger.

the bit with the heavy metal + bikini/banana hammock clad devil worshippers and the sacred dagger sound good.... are the male ones virgins too?
  • Captain_Wobbles
    Captain_Wobbles Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    .... are the male ones virgins too?

Nope, although virginity of males does not matter to demon's id think we would get better results without them since they would probably make it awkward and skew the results.
  • neandermagnon
    Options
    .... are the male ones virgins too?

Nope, although virginity of males does not matter to demon's id think we would get better results without them since they would probably make it awkward and skew the results.

well something with this black magic seems to be working as the spammers are now advertising call girls...........

.................coincidence.............?

*spooky music*

TTZone01.jpeg
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

I was just trying to think of a witty reply to this when the TV switched to Dora the Explorer singing a lullaby to a volcano.... "go to sleep, go to sleep, go to sleep volcano"....... and i couldn't top that for weird and bizarre.

so maybe let's add singing lullabies to volcanoes to our satanic rituals....

Oh yeah, let's do that!
  • neandermagnon
    Options
    we;d better get started then..... the spammers are coming thick and fast right now....

Aleister_Crowley_1310.jpg
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    We need some Harry Potter spell. Maybe the killing spell..