Daily Check In - Wk of 10/10/10

Options
2»

Replies

• sasmll6577
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No, but somehow still had a few hundred calories to spare. Too many sweets :(

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes... did 57 minutes on the eliptical and walked with hubby to pick up my daughter from daycare.

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Spent an hour on cardio even though I was sick

What would I have done differently? Not eaten those stupid cookies

What is today's personal goals?Try to stay under calories even though I won't be working out, I have a terrible cold

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 3/7 days of exercise

Lesson learned : I must have more cardio to lose weight
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    Afternoon everyone!
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yep! I was actually under my cals quite a bit from exercise yesterday. That was a new feeling :laugh:

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes! I did all 3 sets and jogged 2 miles - very, very slow miles, but they got done. Was under my carbs and drank as much water as I could manage. Had to pee like crazy at work! haha No doubt my coworkers loved it.

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? 3 whole circuits without slacking - watched my form and felt good. I also kept under my carb allotment and didn't have any carbs with dinner, although I had mini-wheat cereal at work.

What would I have done differently? More water, of course! What can I say?

What is today's personal goals? Stretch to easy my muscle soreness, drink my water, and watch what I eat at work tonight. 7 hours of standing on my feet ... I really have to be careful or I'll eat myself into a stupor!

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 3/7 (Sun-Rest, Mon-race + walk, Tues-Rest + stretch, Wed- 3+ miles, Thurs- 2+ miles, Fri- Stretch + strengthen, Sat- Day trip to USA)