canceled workout

Options
kinda hard to workout when all u want to do is cry. as long as i don't start shoveling food into my mouth i should be okay.

Replies

• TrainingWithTonya
    TrainingWithTonya Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    HUGS! I've been there. Do a kickboxing workout. Push through the tears. I promise it will help you let out the emotions and feel better.
  • gemzy24
    gemzy24 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Awww hun keep ya chin up let it all out it will help, If you find yourself reaching for the fridge or cupboard put lots of healthier snacks in there then it wont be so bad maybe go for a long walk let it all out big hugs for ya x
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    You need to do something for YOU ! Take a walk - or do some exercise that is fun. The endorphins will make you feel better too :-)
  • Raychel_xoxo
    Options
    I'm not sure what happened...but I hope you start feeling better soon!
    The next time you want to just eat out of sadness, go take a walk. Even a little one, for 10 minutes. It will be enough to get your mind off the food for a little while and get a tiny bit of exercise.
    Good luck dear xoxo
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    This is just how I feel today and I just put in my status that I am going to force myself to take a walk to see if that helps clear my head.

Hang in there!
  • CFaye
    CFaye Posts: 59
    Options
    Un-Cancel it if you can!! I always feel better after workout, if I am angry or sad.
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,615 Member
    Options
    Go do that workout. Even if you're still sad afterward, you'll at least have gotten a workout in. And, who knows? Maybe it will make you feel better too. Bonus! :happy:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Un-Cancel it if you can!! I always feel better after workout, if I am angry or sad.

seconded!

I did (and still do) a lot of workouts with the following description:

1. put on sunglasses.
    2. cry while walking outdoors being blessed by the beauty of nature.

I started losing weight while going through an illness and a divorce.

Moving helps. :heart:
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,615 Member
    Options
    I started losing weight while going through an illness and a divorce.
    I started losing my weight while mourning my father's death. He was and remains my biggest inspiration. :heart:
  • ntp0826
    ntp0826 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry that you're depressed. Perhaps try some yoga to clear your mind?
  • Beebee78
    Beebee78 Posts: 703
    Options
    Massive massive hugs, I hope you are ok xxx